The Wofford Terriers (10-7, 2-3 SoCon) visit the Western Carolina Catamounts (8-9, 2-2 SoCon) in a matchup of SoCon teams at Ramsey Center, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Catamounts are 9-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s point total is 145.5.
Wofford vs. Western Carolina Predictions
Wofford vs. Western Carolina Betting Odds
Wofford vs. Western Carolina Last 10 Games
- Wofford has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Wofford games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Terriers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.1 points scored. That’s 7.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Terriers are scoring 4.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Western Carolina covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Western Carolina games have gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Catamounts games averaged 5.1 more points (150.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Catamounts have a 78 points-per-game average, 2.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Wofford vs. Western Carolina Betting Trends
- Wofford has put together a record of 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Terriers have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Wofford’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Terriers score 75.6 points per game, just 2.6 fewer points than the 78.2 the Catamounts give up.
- Wofford has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when scoring more than 78.2 points.
- Western Carolina is 14-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 9 points or more, the Catamounts are 6-0 against the spread.
- This season, Western Carolina’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 18 chances.
- The Catamounts put up 10.8 more points per game (75.9) than the Terriers give up to opponents (65.1).
- Western Carolina is 8-6 against the spread and 7-7 overall when it scores more than 65.1 points.
Wofford vs. Western Carolina Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Wofford’s 15 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- There have been 13 Western Carolina games that have ended with a combined score higher than 145.5 points this season.
- The Terriers average 75.6 points per game against the Catamounts’ 75.9, totaling six points over the game’s over/under of 145.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 143.3 points per game, 2.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Terriers games is 137.6 points, 7.9 fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Catamounts’ games this season (148.6 points).
Wofford Team Leaders
- B.J. Mack: 15 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (16-for-34)
- Max Klesmit: 15.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (33-for-99)
- Ryan Larson: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.1 FG%, 41 3PT% (34-for-83)
- Isaiah Bigelow: 9.2 PTS, 40 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (23-for-77)
- Morgan Safford: 6.4 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (18-for-68)
Western Carolina Team Leaders
- Nick Robinson: 15.3 PTS, 7 REB, 1.2 STL, 40.7 FG%, 36 3PT% (40-for-111)
- Vonterius Woolbright: 10.4 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Travion McCray: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.6 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Cam Bacote: 7.1 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (19-for-70)
- Joe Petrakis: 7.4 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (23-for-73)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.