The California Golden Bears (9-8, 2-4 Pac-12) visit the Washington State Cougars (9-7, 2-3 Pac-12) after losing four straight road games. The Cougars are favored by 9.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 127.5.
Washington State vs. Cal Predictions
Washington State vs. Cal Betting Odds
|Washington State||-9.5||127.5 points|
Washington State vs. Cal Last 10 Games
- Washington State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The past 10 Cougars games averaged 12.7 more points (140.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Cougars have a points-per-game average 6.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Cal is 6-4 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Cal and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Golden Bears games averaged one more point (128.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Golden Bears are scoring 65.3 points per game compared to their 65.1 season average.
Washington State vs. Cal Betting Trends
- Washington State has covered the spread in a game eight times this season (8-8-0).
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Washington State have hit the over six times this season.
- The Cougars put up 74.8 points per game, 12.2 more points than the 62.6 the Golden Bears allow.
- Washington State has a 6-5 record against the spread and an 8-3 record overall when scoring more than 62.6 points.
- Cal has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-2-0).
- The Golden Bears are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- This season, eight of Cal’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Golden Bears’ 65.1 points per game are only 0.8 more points than the 64.3 the Cougars give up to opponents.
- Cal is 8-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it scores more than 64.3 points.
Washington State vs. Cal Over/Under Trends
- Washington State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (127.5 points) 11 times this season.
- Seven of Cal’s games ended with a combined score higher than 127.5 points this season.
- The Cougars average 74.8 points per game against the Golden Bears’ 65.1, amounting to 12.4 points over the contest’s point total of 127.5.
- The 126.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.6 fewer than the 127.5 total in this contest.
- The Cougars have seen a 140.8 average over/under in their games this season, 13.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Golden Bears’ games this season (129.8 points).
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 13.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (43-for-111)
- Noah Williams: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.3 FG%, 22 3PT% (9-for-41)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.3 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 63.6 FG%
- Mouhamed Gueye: 6.9 PTS, 50.5 FG%
- Tyrell Roberts: 10.5 PTS, 34.4 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (31-for-95)
Cal Team Leaders
- Andre Kelly: 14.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 60.5 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Jordan Shepherd: 14.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
- Grant Anticevich: 11.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 40.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
- Joel Brown: 5.3 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Jalen Celestine: 5.5 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.