The VMI Keydets (9-8, 2-3 SoCon) are favored (-1.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Citadel Bulldogs (7-7, 1-2 SoCon) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at McAlister Field House. The point total for the matchup is set at 156.
VMI vs. Citadel Predictions
VMI vs. Citadel Betting Odds
VMI vs. Citadel Last 10 Games
- VMI covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- VMI and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Keydets games averaged 144.9 total points, 11.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Keydets have scored 1.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Citadel has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Citadel games have gone over the set total six times.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 150.1 points scored. That’s 5.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 6.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 80.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
VMI vs. Citadel Betting Trends
- VMI has covered the spread eight times this season (8-5-1).
- The Keydets have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- VMI’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Keydets score only 4.8 more points per game (78.5) than the Bulldogs give up (73.7).
- VMI has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall when putting up more than 73.7 points.
- Citadel is 7-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Citadel’s games have hit the over six times out of 11 chances.
- The Bulldogs’ 80.9 points per game are 11.7 more points than the 69.2 the Keydets allow to opponents.
- Citadel is 5-3 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it scores more than 69.2 points.
VMI vs. Citadel Over/Under Trends
- VMI and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 156 points four times this season.
- This season, three of Citadel’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 156 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 159.4 points per game, 3.4 points more than the total of 156 for this matchup.
- The 142.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 13.1 fewer than the 156 over/under in this contest.
- The Keydets have seen a 143.3 average over/under in their games this season, 12.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.5 points more than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (150.5 points).
VMI Team Leaders
- Jake Stephens: 19.2 PTS, 8.4 REB, 2.1 BLK, 53.8 FG%, 43 3PT% (37-for-86)
- Kamdyn Curfman: 17.2 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (63-for-161)
- Sean Conway: 9.9 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 34 3PT% (36-for-106)
- Trey Bonham: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Tanner Mans: 6.3 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (22-for-56)
Citadel Team Leaders
- Hayden Brown: 18.7 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.3 STL, 51.9 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (16-for-58)
- Stephen Clark: 10.2 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 62.9 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Jason Roche: 14 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 44 3PT% (55-for-125)
- Tyler Moffe: 10.2 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- Brent Davis: 7.8 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.