The UL Monroe Warhawks (9-8, 1-4 Sun Belt) are underdogs (by 6.5 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the UT Arlington Mavericks (8-8, 4-1 Sun Belt) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under is 143 in the matchup.
UT Arlington vs. UL Monroe Predictions
UT Arlington vs. UL Monroe Betting Odds
|UT Arlington||-6.5||143 points|
UT Arlington vs. UL Monroe Last 10 Games
- UT Arlington has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- UT Arlington’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The Mavericks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.9 points scored. That’s 6.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 0.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UL Monroe covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- UL Monroe and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Warhawks games averaged 143.1 total points, 0.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Warhawks have scored 3.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 77.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
UT Arlington vs. UL Monroe Betting Trends
- UT Arlington is 13-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- UT Arlington’s games have gone over the total six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 68.1 points per game the Mavericks score are 9.5 fewer points than the Warhawks give up (77.6).
- UT Arlington is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 77.6 points.
- UL Monroe has put together a 12-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Warhawks have an ATS record of 5-1.
- This year, 11 of UL Monroe’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Warhawks put up an average of 77.6 points per game, 8.5 more points than the 69.1 the Mavericks give up.
- UL Monroe has put together a 5-3 ATS record and a 9-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
UT Arlington vs. UL Monroe Over/Under Trends
- This season, UT Arlington games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 143-point total four times.
- A total of 10 of UL Monroe’s games finished with a combined score over 143 points this season.
- The Mavericks average 68.1 points per game against the Warhawks’ 77.6, amounting to 2.7 points over the matchup’s point total of 143.
- The 146.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.7 more than the 143 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Mavericks games is 136.1 points, 6.9 fewer than the over/under of 143 points for this contest.
- Warhawks’ games have a total points bet of 143.1 points this season, 0.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
UT Arlington Team Leaders
- David Azore: 17.2 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (12-for-44)
- Javon Levi: 6.2 PTS, 5 AST, 1.4 STL, 40.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu: 5.8 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 68.9 FG%
- Patrick Mwamba: 9.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.3 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (16-for-61)
- Shemar Wilson: 6.9 PTS, 65.6 FG%
UL Monroe Team Leaders
- Russell Harrison: 13.3 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (40-for-98)
- Andre Jones: 13.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.3 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
- Koreem Ozier: 12.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Elijah Gonzales: 7.1 PTS, 2 STL, 45.3 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (13-for-34)
- Thomas Howell: 9.1 PTS, 58.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.