The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (10-6, 2-1 Big South) are heavily favored (by 10.5 points) to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (5-10, 2-1 Big South) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 143.5.
UNC Asheville vs. South Carolina Upstate Predictions
UNC Asheville vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Odds
|UNC Asheville||-10.5||143.5 points|
UNC Asheville vs. South Carolina Upstate Last 10 Games
- UNC Asheville covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- UNC Asheville’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 0.1 fewer points (143.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 4.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- South Carolina Upstate covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- South Carolina Upstate and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Spartans games averaged 138.8 total points, 4.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Spartans have a 69.7 points-per-game average, 0.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
UNC Asheville vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Trends
- UNC Asheville is 10-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- UNC Asheville games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs record 76.2 points per game, only 4.2 more points than the 72 the Spartans give up.
- When UNC Asheville totals more than 72 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- South Carolina Upstate has put together a 10-2-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Spartans have a perfect 7-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- This year, eight of South Carolina Upstate’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Spartans score an average of 69.2 points per game, just 3.3 more points than the 65.9 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.9 points, South Carolina Upstate is 4-2-1 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
UNC Asheville vs. South Carolina Upstate Over/Under Trends
- Six UNC Asheville games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- In South Carolina Upstate’s 13 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 143.5.
- The total for the matchup of 143.5 is 1.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (76.2 points per game) and the Spartans (69.2 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 137.9 points per game, 5.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bulldogs games is 143.7 points, 0.2 more than the over/under of 143.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (143.5 points) and the average total points bet in Spartans’ games (139.2 points) this season.
UNC Asheville Team Leaders
- Drew Pember: 12.3 PTS, 3.7 BLK, 45.9 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
- Tajion Jones: 13.2 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (41-for-97)
- LJ Thorpe: 11.8 PTS, 50 FG%, 40 3PT% (6-for-15)
- Trent Stephney: 7.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 35.8 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Jamon Battle: 8.1 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
South Carolina Upstate Team Leaders
- Bryson Mozone: 13.8 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (32-for-91)
- Jordan Gainey: 11.3 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 50 3PT% (32-for-64)
- Dalvin White: 7.9 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (23-for-52)
- Josh Aldrich: 5.1 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Mysta Goodloe: 6.3 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.