Big West opponents square off when the UC Riverside Highlanders (8-5, 2-1 Big West) visit the CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (6-5, 0-1 Big West) at Icardo Center, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Roadrunners are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 120.5.
UC Riverside vs. CSU Bakersfield Predictions
UC Riverside vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Odds
|UC Riverside||-2.5||120.5 points|
UC Riverside vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Trends
- UC Riverside has registered a 9-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving UC Riverside have hit the over twice out of 11 chances this season.
- The Highlanders score 62.5 points per game, only 1.0 fewer point than the 63.5 the Roadrunners give up.
- UC Riverside is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 63.5 points.
- CSU Bakersfield has covered the spread four times in eight games with a set spread.
- The Roadrunners have a perfect 4-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, three of CSU Bakersfield’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- The Roadrunners score an average of 66.5 points per game, 7.9 more points than the 58.6 the Highlanders give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 58.6 points, CSU Bakersfield is 0-5 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
UC Riverside vs. CSU Bakersfield Over/Under Trends
- Four UC Riverside games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 120.5 points.
- In CSU Bakersfield’s eight games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 120.5.
- The Highlanders average 62.5 points per game against the Roadrunners’ 66.5, amounting to 8.5 points over the contest’s total of 120.5.
- The 122.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.6 more than the 120.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Highlanders have seen a 129.6 average over/under in their games this season, 9.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 8.8 points separates the average total points bet in Roadrunners’ games (129.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (120.5 points).
UC Riverside Team Leaders
- Zyon Pullin: 11.7 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Callum McRae: 8.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 50.5 FG%
- J.P. Moorman II: 11.1 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
- Flynn Cameron: 10.8 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (30-for-76)
- Dominick Pickett: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.8 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (15-for-50)
CSU Bakersfield Team Leaders
- Justin Edler-Davis: 9.4 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (11-for-27)
- Justin McCall: 10.1 PTS, 52.9 FG%
- Kaleb Higgins: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.8 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Shaun Williams: 7.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.6 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Shawn Stith: 5.5 PTS, 48.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.