The UAB Blazers (14-4, 4-1 C-USA) are heavy favorites (-14.5) as they try to build on a four-game home winning streak when they square off against the Florida Atlantic Owls (8-7, 1-1 C-USA) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Bartow Arena. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
UAB vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions
UAB vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Odds
UAB vs. Florida Atlantic Last 10 Games
- UAB has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 UAB games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Blazers games averaged 140 total points, 2.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Blazers have scored 3.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Florida Atlantic has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Florida Atlantic games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Owls games averaged 1.9 fewer points (140.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Owls’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 72, 2.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UAB vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- UAB is 10-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Blazers have an ATS record of 5-1 when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- UAB’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Blazers average 81.3 points per game, 13.2 more points than the 68.1 the Owls give up.
- UAB has an 11-2 record against the spread and a 14-1 record overall when putting up more than 68.1 points.
- Florida Atlantic is 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Florida Atlantic’s games have gone over the total five times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Owls put up 12.4 more points per game (74.5) than the Blazers give up to opponents (62.1).
- Florida Atlantic has put together a 5-4 ATS record and an 8-4 overall record in games it scores more than 62.1 points.
UAB vs. Florida Atlantic Over/Under Trends
- Seven UAB games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Five of Florida Atlantic’s games finished with a combined score over 142.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 142.5 is 13.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Blazers (81.3 points per game) and the Owls (74.5 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 12.3 fewer points than the 130.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Blazers games is 1.6 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.6 points more than the average over/under in Owls’ games this season (140.9 points).
UAB Team Leaders
- Jordan Walker: 16.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.9 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (50-for-123)
- Quan Jackson: 10.2 PTS, 2.4 STL, 41.6 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (6-for-33)
- KJ Buffen: 10.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 55.8 FG%
- Trey Jemison: 7.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 BLK, 64.6 FG%
- Michael Ertel: 10.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.2 FG%, 38 3PT% (27-for-71)
Florida Atlantic Team Leaders
- Alijah Martin: 13.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.3 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (34-for-91)
- Michael Forrest: 14.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (42-for-119)
- Bryan Greenlee: 9.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (22-for-56)
- Vladislav Goldin: 5.8 PTS, 48.6 FG%
- Everett Winchester: 7.5 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.