CAA opponents square off when the Towson Tigers (11-5, 2-1 CAA) visit the Elon Phoenix (4-12, 1-2 CAA) at Schar Center, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Phoenix are 4.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 140.5.
Towson vs. Elon Predictions
Towson vs. Elon Betting Odds
Towson vs. Elon Last 10 Games
- Towson has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Towson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Tigers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136.7 points scored. That’s 3.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 1.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Elon has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Elon’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Phoenix games averaged 142.2 total points, 1.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Phoenix have scored 3.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Towson vs. Elon Betting Trends
- Towson is 10-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 3-2.
- Towson games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The 72.2 points per game the Tigers average are the same as the Phoenix give up.
- Towson is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 75.2 points.
- Elon is 11-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Phoenix have gone 8-0 against the spread.
- Elon’s games have gone over the total five times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Phoenix average just four more points per game (68.8) than the Tigers allow their opponents to score (64.8).
- When it scores more than 64.8 points, Elon is 1-3 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
Towson vs. Elon Over/Under Trends
- This season, Towson games have gone over this game’s 140.5-point over/under four times.
- Six of Elon’s games finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141 points per game, 0.5 points more than the point total of 140.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140 points per game, 0.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 137.2 points, 3.3 fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- Phoenix’s games are on par with the over/under of this contest at 140.5 points.
Towson Team Leaders
- Cameron Holden: 13.9 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 47.5 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Nicolas Timberlake: 13.6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (33-for-84)
- Terry Nolan Jr.: 10.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.9 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (17-for-70)
- Charles Thompson: 7.8 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 55.1 FG%
- James Gibson: 11.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (34-for-75)
Elon Team Leaders
- Darius Burford: 12.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.6 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Michael Graham: 7.5 PTS, 62.8 FG%
- Hunter McIntosh: 10.9 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (38-for-101)
- Hunter Woods: 6.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (21-for-52)
- Torrence Watson: 9.1 PTS, 33.9 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.