The Bowling Green Falcons (8-7, 1-3 MAC) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to extend a five-game home win streak when they host the Toledo Rockets (12-4, 4-1 MAC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 159.5.
Toledo vs. Bowling Green Predictions
Toledo vs. Bowling Green Betting Odds
Toledo vs. Bowling Green Last 10 Games
- Toledo covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Rockets games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The Rockets’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 146.7 points scored. That’s 12.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rockets’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Bowling Green has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Bowling Green’s last 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- The past 10 Falcons games averaged 8.2 fewer points (151.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Falcons’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 81.4, 2.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Toledo vs. Bowling Green Betting Trends
- Toledo is 10-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Toledo’s games have gone over the total four times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Rockets average 78.5 points per game, just 2.2 more points than the 76.3 the Falcons allow.
- Toledo has a 5-1 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when scoring more than 76.3 points.
- Bowling Green has registered a 7-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Falcons have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Bowling Green have hit the over 10 times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Falcons put up 17.2 more points per game (83.8) than the Rockets give up to opponents (66.6).
- When it scores more than 66.6 points, Bowling Green is 6-6 against the spread and 8-6 overall.
Toledo vs. Bowling Green Over/Under Trends
- Toledo and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 159.5 points just once this season.
- In Bowling Green’s 13 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 159.5.
- The total for the contest of 159.5 is 2.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rockets (78.5 points per game) and the Falcons (83.8 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 16.6 fewer points than the 142.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Rockets games is 145.5 points, 14.0 fewer than the over/under of 159.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 8.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (159.5 points) and the average total points bet in Falcons’ games (150.7 points) this season.
Toledo Team Leaders
- Ryan Rollins: 19.3 PTS, 2.0 STL, 46.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (24-for-71)
- JT Shumate: 14.6 PTS, 7.0 REB, 54.4 FG%, 51.6 3PT% (33-for-64)
- Setric Millner Jr.: 13.6 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Rayj Dennis: 11.6 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- Ra’Heim Moss: 7.6 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
Bowling Green Team Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden: 16.2 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.1 BLK, 42.7 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (23-for-57)
- Joe Reece: 11.7 PTS, 55.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Trey Diggs: 9.0 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (33-for-90)
- Samari Curtis: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Myron Gordon: 8.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.