The Incarnate Word Cardinals (4-13, 0-0 Southland) visit the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (13-4, 0-0 Southland) after losing seven road games in a row. The Islanders are heavy favorites by 13.5 points in the contest, which tips at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.5.
Texas A&M-CC vs. Incarnate Word Predictions
Texas A&M-CC vs. Incarnate Word Betting Odds
|Texas A&M-CC||-13.5||141.5 points|
Texas A&M-CC vs. Incarnate Word Last 10 Games
- Texas A&M-CC is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Texas A&M-CC’s past 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Islanders games averaged 5.1 more points (146.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Islanders have scored 3.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Incarnate Word is 2-8 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Incarnate Word and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Cardinals’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Cardinals have scored 5.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 66.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Texas A&M-CC vs. Incarnate Word Betting Trends
- Texas A&M-CC is 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Texas A&M-CC games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 79.7 points per game the Islanders score are just 3.2 more points than the Cardinals allow (76.5).
- When Texas A&M-CC totals more than 76.5 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Incarnate Word has compiled a 13-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 13.5-point underdogs or more, the Cardinals have a perfect ATS record of 6-0.
- Incarnate Word’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Cardinals score an average of 66.4 points per game, only 1.5 fewer points than the 67.9 the Islanders give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, Incarnate Word is 2-1 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
Texas A&M-CC vs. Incarnate Word Over/Under Trends
- Texas A&M-CC and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (141.5 points) nine times this season.
- This season, eight of Incarnate Word’s games have ended with a score higher than 141.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.1 points per game, 4.6 points more than the point total of 141.5 for this matchup.
- The 144.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.9 more than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Islanders have seen a 143 average over/under in their games this season, 1.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (141.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinals’ games (139.1 points) this season.
Texas A&M-CC Team Leaders
- Isaac Mushila: 14.7 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 61.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (6-for-15)
- Terrion Murdix: 7.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 46.2 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Trey Tennyson: 12.1 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (37-for-100)
- Jalen Jackson: 7.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Simeon Fryer: 8.5 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (23-for-54)
Incarnate Word Team Leaders
- Drew Lutz: 10.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.8 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (19-for-67)
- RJ Glasper: 14.7 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (22-for-67)
- Benjamin Griscti: 9.6 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 37 3PT% (30-for-81)
- Johnny Hughes III: 10.1 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Josh Morgan: 12.8 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (27-for-64)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.