The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (3-11, 0-1 OVC) are just 1-point favorites as they attempt to break a nine-game road losing streak when they square off against the UT Martin Skyhawks (5-10, 2-2 OVC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Skyhawk Arena. The game airs at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5.
Tennessee Tech vs. UT Martin Predictions
Tennessee Tech vs. UT Martin Betting Odds
|Tennessee Tech||-1||146.5 points|
Tennessee Tech vs. UT Martin Last 10 Games
- Tennessee Tech covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Tennessee Tech’s past 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 5.4 fewer points (141.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Golden Eagles’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- UT Martin covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UT Martin games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Skyhawks games averaged 142.7 total points, 3.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Skyhawks are scoring 66.3 points per game compared to their 70.1 season average.
Tennessee Tech vs. UT Martin Betting Trends
- Tennessee Tech is 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Eagles are winless against the spread when they have played as 1-point favorites or more (0-3).
- Tennessee Tech games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Golden Eagles record only 1.4 fewer points per game (73.5) than the Skyhawks allow (74.9).
- When Tennessee Tech totals more than 74.9 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- UT Martin has registered an 11-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Skyhawks have gone 11-3 against the spread.
- UT Martin’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Skyhawks score just 3.8 fewer points per game (70.1) than the Golden Eagles give up (73.9).
- UT Martin is 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 73.9 points.
Tennessee Tech vs. UT Martin Over/Under Trends
- Tennessee Tech and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 146.5 points seven times this season.
- This season, seven of UT Martin’s games have ended with a score higher than 146.5 points.
- The Golden Eagles average 73.5 points per game against the Skyhawks’ 70.1, totaling 2.9 points under the matchup’s over/under of 146.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.3 fewer points than the 148.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Golden Eagles have seen a 141.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.7 points more than the average over/under in Skyhawks’ games this season (143.8 points).
Tennessee Tech Team Leaders
- Jr. Clay: 11.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 32.6 FG%, 22.1 3PT% (17-for-77)
- Keishawn Davidson: 10.7 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (26-for-58)
- Mamoudou Diarra: 9.5 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
- Kenny White Jr.: 8.9 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 54.2 3PT% (13-for-24)
- Shandon Goldman: 4.9 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 36 3PT% (18-for-50)
UT Martin Team Leaders
- K.J. Simon: 17.5 PTS, 1.9 STL, 1.6 BLK, 47 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (17-for-60)
- Chris Nix: 7.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 54.1 FG%
- KK Curry: 10.7 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Koby Jeffries: 6.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 53.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Mikel Henderson: 7.1 PTS, 32.7 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (24-for-82)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.