The Syracuse Orange (8-8, 2-3 ACC) host the Florida State Seminoles (9-5, 3-2 ACC) in a matchup of ACC teams at Carrier Dome, beginning at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Orange are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under is 149.5 in the matchup.
Syracuse vs. Florida State Predictions
Syracuse vs. Florida State Betting Odds
Syracuse vs. Florida State Last 10 Games
- Syracuse has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Syracuse games has gone over the set total four times.
- The Orange’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 148.1 points scored. That’s 1.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Orange’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Florida State is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Florida State games have gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Seminoles games averaged 7.1 fewer points (142.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Seminoles are scoring at a rate of 73 PPG, equal to their season-long scoring average.
Syracuse vs. Florida State Betting Trends
- Syracuse has compiled a 10-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Orange have an ATS record of 3-6.
- Syracuse games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 78.4 points per game the Orange record are 10.5 more points than the Seminoles give up (67.9).
- Syracuse is 7-6 against the spread and 7-6 overall when scoring more than 67.9 points.
- Florida State is 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Seminoles have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Florida State have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Seminoles score an average of 73 points per game, just 2.6 fewer points than the 75.6 the Orange give up to opponents.
- Florida State is 4-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall when it scores more than 75.6 points.
Syracuse vs. Florida State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Syracuse’s 17 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 149.5 points.
- This season, five games Florida State played finished with a combined score over 149.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151.4 points per game, 1.9 points more than the total of 149.5 for this game.
- The 143.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are six fewer than the 149.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Orange games is 2.6 points fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 7.2 points more than the average over/under in Seminoles’ games this season (142.3 points).
Syracuse Team Leaders
- Buddy Boeheim: 18.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (39-for-115)
- Jesse Edwards: 11.8 PTS, 2.9 BLK, 69.8 FG%
- Jimmy Boeheim: 14.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.4 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (20-for-49)
- Cole Swider: 12.8 PTS, 7 REB, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (34-for-95)
- Joseph Girard III: 13.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.3 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (46-for-102)
Florida State Team Leaders
- Malik Osborne: 11.1 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 47.4 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
- Caleb Mills: 12.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 40.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- Anthony Polite: 9.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.6 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
- Matthew Cleveland: 10.1 PTS, 50 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Rayquan Evans: 6.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.