The Kennesaw State Owls (6-8, 1-0 ASUN) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to end a six-game road slide when they square off against the Stetson Hatters (7-9, 1-2 ASUN) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Edmunds Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 138.5.
Stetson vs. Kennesaw State Predictions
Stetson vs. Kennesaw State Betting Odds
Stetson vs. Kennesaw State Last 10 Games
- Stetson covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Stetson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Hatters games averaged 2.6 fewer points (135.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hatters have scored 0.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Kennesaw State covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Kennesaw State’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Owls games averaged 7.2 more points (145.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Owls have a 75.3 points-per-game average, 3.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Stetson vs. Kennesaw State Betting Trends
- Stetson is 10-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Hatters have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Games involving Stetson have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 67.9 points per game the Hatters score are the same as the Owls allow.
- When Stetson scores more than 70.4 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Kennesaw State has compiled a 10-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Owls have an ATS record of 8-2.
- This season, eight of Kennesaw State’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Owls average 11.7 more points per game (78.5) than the Hatters give up to opponents (66.8).
- When it scores more than 66.8 points, Kennesaw State is 7-3 against the spread and 6-5 overall.
Stetson vs. Kennesaw State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Stetson games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 138.5-point over/under five times.
- In Kennesaw State’s 13 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 138.5.
- The Hatters average 67.9 points per game against the Owls’ 78.5, amounting to 7.9 points over the contest’s point total of 138.5.
- This matchup’s total is 1.3 fewer points than the 137.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Hatters have seen a 137.1 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Owls’ games this season (145.2 points).
Stetson Team Leaders
- Rob Perry: 15.9 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Christiaan Jones: 12 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- Chase Johnston: 12.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (50-for-128)
- Stephan D. Swenson: 4.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 41.6 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Mahamadou Diawara: 6.6 PTS, 49.4 FG%
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Chris Youngblood: 13.7 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (29-for-76)
- Terrell Burden: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.5 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Spencer Rodgers: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.1 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (26-for-73)
- Demond Robinson: 7.9 PTS, 52.7 FG%
- Kasen Jennings: 8.3 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (15-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.