The Omaha Mavericks (3-15, 2-5 Summit) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the South Dakota Coyotes (9-7, 2-3 Summit) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Sanford Coyote Sports Center as 8-point underdogs. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 149.5.
South Dakota vs. Omaha Predictions
South Dakota vs. Omaha Betting Odds
|South Dakota||-8||149.5 points|
South Dakota vs. Omaha Last 10 Games
- South Dakota is 4-6 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- South Dakota’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Coyotes games averaged 140.6 total points, 8.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Coyotes have scored 2.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Omaha covered the spread in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Omaha’s last 10 games saw eight hit the over.
- The Mavericks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 147.3 points scored. That’s 2.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Mavericks have a 74.5 points-per-game average, 6.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
South Dakota vs. Omaha Betting Trends
- South Dakota is 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, South Dakota’s games have hit the over eight times out of 14 chances.
- The 71.9 points per game the Coyotes put up are 9.4 fewer points than the Mavericks give up (81.3).
- Omaha is a perfect 17-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 8 points or more, the Mavericks have gone 12-0 against the spread.
- Omaha games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Mavericks average only 1.5 fewer points per game (67.7) than the Coyotes allow (69.2).
- When it scores more than 69.2 points, Omaha is 5-3 against the spread and 2-6 overall.
South Dakota vs. Omaha Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of South Dakota’s 14 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- In Omaha’s 17 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 149.5.
- The point total for the contest of 149.5 is 9.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Coyotes (71.9 points per game) and the Mavericks (67.7 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.0 fewer point than the 150.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Coyotes games is 9.8 points fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points in this contest.
- Mavericks games have an over/under of 144.7 points this season, 4.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
South Dakota Team Leaders
- Mason Archambault: 12.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.3 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt: 14.5 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
- Hunter Goodrick: 7.5 PTS, 8.3 REB, 55.1 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Tasos Kamateros: 8.6 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (22-for-65)
- Xavier Fuller: 12.8 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
Omaha Team Leaders
- Felix Lemetti: 9.8 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (40-for-115)
- Frankie Fidler: 9.4 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Kyle Luedtke: 8.8 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (27-for-69)
- Marco Smith: 7.2 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Darrius Hughes: 9.6 PTS, 54.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.