The SMU Mustangs (12-4, 3-1 AAC) hit the road in AAC action against the Tulane Green Wave (7-7, 4-1 AAC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Mustangs are 2-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 146 points.
SMU vs. Tulane Predictions
SMU vs. Tulane Betting Odds
SMU vs. Tulane Last 10 Games
- SMU covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- SMU’s last 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Mustangs games averaged 4.2 fewer points (141.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Mustangs have scored 0.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Tulane is 5-5 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Tulane games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Green Wave’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139 points scored. That’s seven fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Green Wave are scoring 73.4 points per game compared to their 72.7 season average.
SMU vs. Tulane Betting Trends
- SMU has compiled a 9-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mustangs are 7-9 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- SMU games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 77.1 points per game the Mustangs average are 5.2 more points than the Green Wave allow (71.9).
- SMU has a 7-5 record against the spread and a 12-1 record overall when putting up more than 71.9 points.
- Tulane has covered the spread 10 times over 14 games with a set spread.
- The Green Wave are a perfect 6-0 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, seven of Tulane’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Green Wave’s 72.7 points per game are only 4.3 more points than the 68.4 the Mustangs allow to opponents.
- Tulane is 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 68.4 points.
SMU vs. Tulane Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of SMU’s 18 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 146 points.
- Six of Tulane’s games finished with a combined score higher than 146 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.8 points per game, 3.8 points more than the point total of 146 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.3 points per game, 5.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Mustangs games is 142.3 points, 3.7 fewer than the over/under of 146 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.6 points more than the average over/under in Green Wave’s games this season (138.4 points).
SMU Team Leaders
- Kendric Davis: 20.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.6 STL, 46.5 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (40-for-107)
- Marcus Weathers: 10.6 PTS, 54 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (9-for-22)
- Michael Weathers: 7.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Emmanuel Bandoumel: 9.8 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (32-for-87)
- Zach Nutall: 8.6 PTS, 38 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (30-for-87)
Tulane Team Leaders
- Jalen Cook: 17.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.2 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (29-for-67)
- Kevin Cross: 13.9 PTS, 54.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Jaylen Forbes: 15.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.9 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (35-for-93)
- Sion James: 7.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.1 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- R.J. McGee: 5.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 55.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.