The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (9-5, 2-1 WAC) visit the Sam Houston Bearkats (9-9, 4-1 WAC) in a matchup of WAC teams at Bernard Johnson Coliseum, beginning at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The ‘Jacks are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The point total in the matchup is 140.
SFA vs. Sam Houston Predictions
SFA vs. Sam Houston Betting Odds
SFA vs. Sam Houston Last 10 Games
- SFA has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 SFA games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The ‘Jacks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.1 points scored. That’s 4.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The ‘Jacks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Sam Houston is 5-5 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Sam Houston games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Bearkats games averaged 5.6 fewer points (134.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bearkats have scored 4.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 72.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
SFA vs. Sam Houston Betting Trends
- SFA has compiled a 5-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The ‘Jacks have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, six of SFA’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The ‘Jacks record nine more points per game (75.7) than the Bearkats give up (66.7).
- SFA has a 2-6 record against the spread and a 7-5 record overall when scoring more than 66.7 points.
- Sam Houston has covered the spread in a game 14 times this season (14-2-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Bearkats have an ATS record of 8-0.
- This year, Sam Houston’s games have hit the over seven times out of 16 chances.
- The Bearkats’ 72.5 points per game are only 0.1 fewer points than the 72.6 the ‘Jacks allow.
- Sam Houston has put together a 3-2 ATS record and a 7-1 overall record in games it scores more than 72.6 points.
SFA vs. Sam Houston Over/Under Trends
- SFA and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140 points) eight times this season.
- This season, four of Sam Houston’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 140 points.
- The ‘Jacks average 75.7 points per game against the Bearkats’ 72.5, amounting to 8.2 points over the matchup’s over/under of 140.
- This game’s point total is 0.7 fewer points than the 139.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for ‘Jacks games is 144.1 points, 4.1 more than the over/under of 140 points for this contest.
- Bearkats games have an over/under of 136.7 points this season, 3.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
SFA Team Leaders
- Gavin Kensmil: 14.6 PTS, 7 REB, 1.1 STL, 60 FG%
- Sadaidriene Hall: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.3 BLK, 63.4 FG%
- David Kachelries: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.2 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Calvin Solomon: 8.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 60 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Roti Ware: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.6 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (9-for-22)
Sam Houston Team Leaders
- Savion Flagg: 19.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 45.7 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (47-for-120)
- Tristan Ikpe: 6.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Jaden Ray: 7.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Demarkus Lampley: 11.7 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (47-for-128)
- Javion May: 5.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.