The Marquette Golden Eagles (11-6, 3-3 Big East) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the No. 20 Seton Hall Pirates (12-5, 2-3 Big East) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Fiserv Forum as only 1.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 151.5 points.
Seton Hall vs. Marquette Predictions
Seton Hall vs. Marquette Betting Odds
|Seton Hall||-1.5||151.5 points|
Seton Hall vs. Marquette Last 10 Games
- Seton Hall is 5-2 overall and 4-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Seton Hall and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Pirates games averaged 140.9 total points, 10.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Pirates are scoring 12.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Marquette has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Marquette games have gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Golden Eagles games averaged seven fewer points (144.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Golden Eagles are scoring 75.6 points per game compared to their 75.3 season average.
Seton Hall vs. Marquette Betting Trends
- Seton Hall is 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Pirates have an ATS record of 3-3.
- Games involving Seton Hall have hit the over four times out of seven chances this season.
- The Pirates score 69.9 points per game, only 0.3 fewer points than the 70.2 the Golden Eagles give up.
- When Seton Hall totals more than 70.2 points, it is 3-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Marquette has compiled a 10-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Golden Eagles have gone 7-2 against the spread.
- Marquette games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- The Golden Eagles put up an average of 75.3 points per game, 16.3 more points than the 59 the Pirates give up.
- Marquette has put together a 9-6 ATS record and an 11-4 overall record in games it scores more than 59 points.
Seton Hall vs. Marquette Over/Under Trends
- Seton Hall and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (151.5 points) three times this season.
- There have been five Marquette games that have ended with a combined score over 151.5 points this season.
- The Pirates average 69.9 points per game against the Golden Eagles’ 75.3, amounting to 6.3 points under the game’s over/under of 151.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 129.2 points per game, 22.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pirates have seen a 140.9 average over/under in their games this season, 10.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 8.9 points separates this game’s over/under (151.5 points) and the average total points bet in Golden Eagles’ games (142.6 points) this season.
Seton Hall Team Leaders
- Jared Rhoden: 15.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.8 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (14-for-48)
- Kadary Richmond: 8.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Bryce Aiken: 12.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
- Alexis Yetna: 8.7 PTS, 41 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Tyrese Samuel: 9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 55.2 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
Marquette Team Leaders
- Justin Lewis: 15.1 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (20-for-76)
- Tyler Kolek: 6.8 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.8 STL, 31.2 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (17-for-72)
- Darryl Morsell: 12.3 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
- Kur Kuath: 5.8 PTS, 3 BLK, 67.7 FG%
- Oso Ighodaro: 7 PTS, 77.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.