The Seattle U Redhawks (11-4, 2-0 WAC) are heavy favorites (-11) as they look to extend a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Dixie State Trailblazers (8-9, 1-3 WAC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Redhawk Center. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 153.5 points.
Seattle U vs. Dixie State Predictions
Seattle U vs. Dixie State Betting Odds
|Seattle U||-11||153.5 points|
Seattle U vs. Dixie State Last 10 Games
- Seattle U has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Seattle U games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The Redhawks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.7 points scored. That’s 9.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Redhawks are scoring 1.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Dixie State covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Dixie State’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Trailblazers games averaged five fewer points (148.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Trailblazers are scoring 70.2 points per game compared to their 77.8 season average.
Seattle U vs. Dixie State Betting Trends
- Seattle U has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-2-0).
- The Redhawks are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- This season, three of Seattle U’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Redhawks average 77.1 points per game, only 1.6 more points than the 75.5 the Trailblazers allow.
- Seattle U is 6-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall when scoring more than 75.5 points.
- Dixie State has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-1-0).
- In games they have played as 11-point underdogs or more, the Trailblazers have an ATS record of 5-0.
- This year, Dixie State’s games have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances.
- The Trailblazers put up 11.9 more points per game (77.8) than the Redhawks give up (65.9).
- When it scores more than 65.9 points, Dixie State is 5-4 against the spread and 8-5 overall.
Seattle U vs. Dixie State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Seattle U games have hit the over on this matchup’s 153.5-point total three times.
- There have been five Dixie State games that have ended with a combined score over 153.5 points this season.
- The Redhawks average 77.1 points per game against the Trailblazers’ 77.8, totaling 1.4 points over the matchup’s over/under of 153.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 141.4 points per game, 12.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Redhawks have seen a 143 average over/under in their games this season, 10.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (153.5 points) and the average total points bet in Trailblazers’ games (150.9 points) this season.
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 16.1 PTS, 5.6 AST, 2.9 STL, 40 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (22-for-65)
- Cameron Tyson: 15.4 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (53-for-131)
- Riley Grigsby: 13.9 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (18-for-69)
- Emeka Udenyi: 6.9 PTS, 57.7 FG%
- Kobe Williamson: 5.2 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
Dixie State Team Leaders
- Cameron Gooden: 13.8 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Hunter Schofield: 13 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Dancell Leter: 9.4 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Frank Staine: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Jacob Nicolds: 5.3 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.