The Northwestern State Demons (4-13, 0-0 Southland) visit the SE Louisiana Lions (8-9, 0-0 Southland) after losing 10 straight road games. The Lions are favored by 8.5 points in the contest, which begins at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The point total is set at 155.5 for the matchup.
SE Louisiana vs. Northwestern State Predictions
SE Louisiana vs. Northwestern State Betting Odds
|SE Louisiana||-8.5||155.5 points|
SE Louisiana vs. Northwestern State Last 10 Games
- SE Louisiana is 4-6 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 SE Louisiana games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Lions games averaged 10.6 fewer points (144.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Lions are scoring 5.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Northwestern State covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Northwestern State’s past 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- The last 10 Demons games averaged 146.3 total points, 9.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Demons are scoring 67 points per game compared to their 70.6 season average.
SE Louisiana vs. Northwestern State Betting Trends
- SE Louisiana has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-1-0).
- SE Louisiana’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Lions average 77.0 points per game, just 4.7 fewer points than the 81.7 the Demons allow.
- Northwestern State has covered the spread in a game 13 times this year (13-1-0).
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Demons have an ATS record of 11-0.
- Northwestern State’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Demons’ 70.6 points per game are 5.2 fewer points than the 75.8 the Lions give up to opponents.
SE Louisiana vs. Northwestern State Over/Under Trends
- SE Louisiana and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 155.5 points six times this season.
- There have been seven Northwestern State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 155.5 points this season.
- The Lions average 77.0 points per game against the Demons’ 70.6, amounting to 7.9 points under the game’s total of 155.5.
- The 157.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.0 more than the 155.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Lions games is 10.8 points fewer than the over/under of 155.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 9.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (155.5 points) and the average total points bet in Demons’ games (146.2 points) this season.
SE Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jalyn Hinton: 11.8 PTS, 7.3 REB, 2.2 BLK, 58.7 FG%
- Gus Okafor: 14.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.4 FG%, 38 3PT% (30-for-79)
- Keon Clergeot: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- Ryan Burkhardt: 9 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (44-for-101)
- Nick Caldwell: 5.4 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
Northwestern State Team Leaders
- Kendal Coleman: 15.4 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.3 STL, 54.3 FG%
- Cedric Garrett: 7.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.2 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (13-for-54)
- Larry Owens: 6.4 PTS, 57.3 FG%
- Laterrance Reed: 6.2 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Brian White: 5.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.