The Saint Louis Billikens (10-5, 1-1 A-10) are at home in A-10 play against the Fordham Rams (9-5, 2-0 A-10) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:30 PM ET. The Billikens are double-digit favorites by 13.5 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
Saint Louis vs. Fordham Predictions
Saint Louis vs. Fordham Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-13.5||139.5 points|
Saint Louis vs. Fordham Last 10 Games
- Saint Louis is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Saint Louis games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Billikens games averaged 3.1 more points (142.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Billikens have a points-per-game average 6.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Fordham is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Fordham’s last 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The Rams’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Rams have scored 1.8 more points per contest compared to their 72.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Saint Louis vs. Fordham Betting Trends
- Saint Louis is 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Billikens have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Saint Louis’ games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Billikens record 79.5 points per game, 11.1 more points than the 68.4 the Rams allow.
- Saint Louis has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- Fordham is 8-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 13.5-point underdogs or more, the Rams have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This year, 10 of Fordham’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Rams score an average of 72.7 points per game, just 4.7 more points than the 68 the Billikens allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68 points, Fordham is 6-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
Saint Louis vs. Fordham Over/Under Trends
- This season, Saint Louis and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 139.5 points nine times.
- There have been nine Fordham games that have ended with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 139.5 is 12.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Billikens (79.5 points per game) and the Rams (72.7 points per game).
- The 136.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.1 fewer than the 139.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Billikens have seen a 142.6 over/under in their games this season, 3.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.2 points more than the average over/under in Rams’ games this season (137.3 points).
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 10.7 PTS, 7.7 AST, 1.9 STL, 41.4 FG%, 37 3PT% (10-for-27)
- Francis Okoro: 8.9 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.7 BLK, 52.9 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.5 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (29-for-75)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.2 FG%, 34 3PT% (18-for-53)
- Terrence Hargrove Jr.: 9 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 14.5 PTS, 11.6 REB, 2.3 BLK, 53.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Antonio Daye Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
- Darius Quisenberry: 16.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.1 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (35-for-102)
- Antrell Charlton: 8.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 38 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- Kyle Rose: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (22-for-64)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.