The Princeton Tigers (12-3, 2-0 Ivy League) are favored (-3.5) to extend a seven-game win streak when they host the Brown Bears (9-9, 1-2 Ivy League) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Paul Bailey Pizzitola Sports Center. The over/under is 143.5 in the matchup.
Princeton vs. Brown Predictions
Princeton vs. Brown Betting Odds
Princeton vs. Brown Last 10 Games
- Princeton has a 4-1 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Princeton games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 136 total points, 7.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 3.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Brown has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Brown’s last 10 games saw eight go over the total.
- The Bears’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.9 points scored. That’s 9.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Bears are scoring 69.7 points per game compared to their 71.1 season average.
Princeton vs. Brown Betting Trends
- Princeton has compiled a 4-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Princeton’s games have hit the over four times out of five chances.
- The Tigers score 81.5 points per game, 14.1 more points than the 67.4 the Bears allow.
- Princeton has a 2-2 record against the spread and an 11-2 record overall when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- Brown has put together a record of 11-4-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Bears have gone 6-1 against the spread.
- Brown’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Bears put up just 1.1 more points per game (71.1) than the Tigers give up to opponents (70).
- Brown has put together a 7-1 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70 points.
Princeton vs. Brown Over/Under Trends
- This season, Princeton and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 143.5 points three times.
- This season, six games Brown played finished with a combined score higher than 143.5 points.
- The Tigers average 81.5 points per game against the Bears’ 71.1, amounting to 9.1 points over the game’s point total of 143.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 6.1 fewer points than the 137.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 136 points, 7.5 fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points for this contest.
- Bears games have an over/under of 136.6 points this season, 6.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Princeton Team Leaders
- Ethan Wright: 14.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.3 STL, 47.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (36-for-90)
- Tosan Evbuomwan: 14.6 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 53.8 FG%
- Jaelin Llewellyn: 16.2 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (32-for-76)
- Ryan Langborg: 11 PTS, 46 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (38-for-93)
- Drew Friberg: 7.9 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
Brown Team Leaders
- Tamenang Choh: 12.6 PTS, 8.4 REB, 40.4 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Kino Lilly Jr.: 12.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.8 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (41-for-106)
- Jaylan Gainey: 8.1 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 67.7 FG%
- Dan Friday: 8.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.4 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (7-for-33)
- Paxson Wojcik: 9.8 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.