The Dartmouth Big Green (4-9, 1-1 Ivy League) are 4.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Pennsylvania Quakers (5-11, 2-1 Ivy League) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Edward Leede Arena. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135 points.
Pennsylvania vs. Dartmouth Predictions
Pennsylvania vs. Dartmouth Betting Odds
Pennsylvania vs. Dartmouth Last 10 Games
- Pennsylvania has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Pennsylvania games has gone over the set total four times.
- The Quakers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 145.1 points scored. That’s 10.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Quakers have scored 3.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Dartmouth covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Dartmouth games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The Big Green’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 132.5 points scored. That’s 2.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Big Green are scoring 65.4 points per game compared to their 68.2 season average.
Pennsylvania vs. Dartmouth Betting Trends
- Pennsylvania has covered the spread 13 times over 20 games with a set spread.
- The Quakers are 2-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Pennsylvania games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 70.2 points per game the Quakers put up are just 0.8 more points than the Big Green give up (69.4).
- Pennsylvania has a 5-4 record against the spread and a 5-5 record overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Dartmouth is 11-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Big Green have gone 10-0 against the spread.
- This year, seven of Dartmouth’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Big Green put up 7.3 fewer points per game (68.2) than the Quakers allow (75.5).
Pennsylvania vs. Dartmouth Over/Under Trends
- A total of 17 Pennsylvania games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 135 points.
- This season, six games Dartmouth played finished with a combined score higher than 135 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 135 is 3.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Quakers (70.2 points per game) and the Big Green (68.2 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 9.9 fewer points than the 144.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Quakers have seen a 143.8 average over/under in their games this season, 8.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.3 points more than the average over/under in Big Green’s games this season (133.7 points).
Pennsylvania Team Leaders
- Jordan Dingle: 19.1 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (41-for-113)
- Jelani Williams: 6.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Max Martz: 8.5 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
- Michael Moshkovitz: 4.3 PTS, 40 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Jonah Charles: 9.3 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (41-for-98)
Dartmouth Team Leaders
- Brendan Barry: 14.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.2 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (45-for-107)
- Aaryn Rai: 11.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 42.6 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Garrison Wade: 7.4 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Taurus Samuels: 10.6 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
- Ryan Cornish: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.