The Oklahoma Sooners (12-4, 2-2 Big 12) hit the road in Big 12 action against the TCU Horned Frogs (11-2, 1-1 Big 12) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Sooners are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 136 points.
Oklahoma vs. TCU Predictions
Oklahoma vs. TCU Betting Odds
Oklahoma vs. TCU Last 10 Games
- Oklahoma is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Oklahoma games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Sooners’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.2 points scored. That’s 2.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Sooners are scoring 2.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- TCU has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- TCU and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Horned Frogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 137.8 points scored. That’s 1.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Horned Frogs are scoring 70.8 points per game compared to their 72.2 season average.
Oklahoma vs. TCU Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 7-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Sooners have an ATS record of 4-7 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of Oklahoma’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Sooners score 73.3 points per game, 10.8 more points than the 62.5 the Horned Frogs give up.
- When Oklahoma scores more than 62.5 points, it is 8-4 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- TCU has gone 7-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Horned Frogs are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- TCU’s games have gone over the total six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Horned Frogs average 9.9 more points per game (72.2) than the Sooners allow their opponents to score (62.3).
- When it scores more than 62.3 points, TCU is 5-4-1 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
Oklahoma vs. TCU Over/Under Trends
- This season, Oklahoma and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 136 points 11 times.
- Seven of TCU’s games ended with a combined score higher than 136 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.5 points per game, 9.5 points more than the total of 136 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 124.8 points per game, 11.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Sooners games is 0.6 points fewer than the over/under of 136 points in this contest.
- Horned Frogs’ games have a total points bet of 137.7 points this season, 1.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Oklahoma Team Leaders
- Tanner Groves: 12.8 PTS, 59.7 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Jalen Hill: 9.6 PTS, 65.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Elijah Harkless: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Umoja Gibson: 12.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (40-for-105)
- Jordan Goldwire: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.7 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 16.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (21-for-65)
- Emanuel Miller: 10.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.8 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.5 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (19-for-48)
- Damion Baugh: 7.1 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Micah Peavy: 6.3 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 20 3PT% (3-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.