The North Dakota State Bison (11-5, 3-1 Summit) are at home in Summit action against the Western Illinois Leathernecks (11-6, 2-3 Summit) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Bison are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 150.5.
North Dakota State vs. Western Illinois Predictions
North Dakota State vs. Western Illinois Betting Odds
|North Dakota State||-6.5||150.5 points|
North Dakota State vs. Western Illinois Last 10 Games
- North Dakota State is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- North Dakota State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bison games averaged 137.1 total points, 13.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bison’s per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Western Illinois has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Western Illinois games have gone over the set total six times.
- The Leathernecks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 151.4 points scored. That’s 0.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Leathernecks have scored 0.1 more points per contest compared to their 79.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
North Dakota State vs. Western Illinois Betting Trends
- North Dakota State has gone 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Bison have an ATS record of 1-5.
- North Dakota State’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Bison average 72.8 points per game, just two fewer points than the 74.8 the Leathernecks allow.
- North Dakota State has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 74.8 points.
- Western Illinois is 9-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Leathernecks have an ATS record of 4-0.
- This season, Western Illinois’ games have hit the over seven times out of 15 chances.
- The Leathernecks score 12.8 more points per game (79.9) than the Bison allow their opponents to score (67.1).
- Western Illinois has put together an 8-6 ATS record and an 11-5 overall record in games it scores more than 67.1 points.
North Dakota State vs. Western Illinois Over/Under Trends
- North Dakota State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (150.5 points) four times this season.
- This season, eight games Western Illinois played finished with a combined score higher than 150.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.7 points per game, 2.2 points more than the point total of 150.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 141.9 points per game, 8.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bison games is 135.6 points, 14.9 fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Leathernecks’ games this season (150.6 points).
North Dakota State Team Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser: 15.3 PTS, 8 REB, 49.1 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (29-for-73)
- Grant Nelson: 12.7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 49 FG%, 30 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Tyree Eady: 8.7 PTS, 39 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
- Jarius Cook: 9.4 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (26-for-64)
- Sam Griesel: 10.6 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
Western Illinois Team Leaders
- Trenton Massner: 15.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (28-for-76)
- Colton Sandage: 14.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.9 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (41-for-112)
- Will Carius: 17.3 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (59-for-139)
- Luka Barisic: 12.5 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (27-for-105)
- Tamell Pearson: 9.6 PTS, 57.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.