The North Alabama Lions (8-8, 1-2 ASUN) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (5-11, 2-1 ASUN) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Farris Center. The matchup airs at 4:15 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 147.5.
North Alabama vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
North Alabama vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
|North Alabama||-3.5||147.5 points|
North Alabama vs. Central Arkansas Last 10 Games
- North Alabama covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- North Alabama and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Lions’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 140.3 points scored. That’s 7.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Lions have scored 7.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Central Arkansas has covered the spread in each of its past 10 contests while going 2-8 overall.
- Central Arkansas and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Sugar Bears games averaged 1.2 more points (148.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Sugar Bears’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 67.9, 3.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
North Alabama vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- North Alabama has gone 11-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, five of North Alabama’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The 72.7 points per game the Lions record are 9.1 fewer points than the Sugar Bears allow (81.8).
- Central Arkansas has covered (or pushed) in every game with a spread this season to put together a 13-0-0 ATS record.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Sugar Bears have an ATS record of 13-0.
- Central Arkansas’ games have gone over the total seven times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Sugar Bears put up 7.5 more points per game (71.4) than the Lions allow (63.9).
- Central Arkansas is 4-1 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it scores more than 63.9 points.
North Alabama vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- North Alabama and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s total of 147.5 points four times this season.
- This season, seven of Central Arkansas’ games have finished with a combined score higher than 147.5 points.
- The Lions average 72.7 points per game against the Sugar Bears’ 71.4, totaling 3.4 points under the game’s total of 147.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.8 fewer points than the 145.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Lions games is 8.9 points fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Sugar Bears’ games this season (147.8 points).
North Alabama Team Leaders
- C.J. Brim: 9.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.9 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
- Daniel Ortiz: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.8 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (26-for-67)
- Jamari Blackmon: 9.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.7 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
- Damien Forrest: 5.5 PTS, 45 FG%
- Isaac Chatman: 5.3 PTS, 50 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Darious Hall: 12.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 48.5 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Camren Hunter: 12.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.5 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
- Jared Chatham: 7.8 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Collin Cooper: 10.6 PTS, 39 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (33-for-87)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 8.3 PTS, 55.9 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.