The Western Michigan Broncos (4-11, 0-4 MAC) will attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Miami (OH) RedHawks (7-7, 1-2 MAC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at University Arena as heavy, 11.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
Miami (OH) vs. Western Michigan Predictions
Miami (OH) vs. Western Michigan Betting Odds
|Miami (OH)||-11.5||145.5 points|
Miami (OH) vs. Western Michigan Last 10 Games
- Miami (OH) is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 RedHawks games averaged 0.3 fewer points (145.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The RedHawks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Western Michigan is 2-8 overall and 7-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Western Michigan and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Broncos games averaged 140.9 total points, 4.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Broncos’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 67.7, 2.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Miami (OH) vs. Western Michigan Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-5-0).
- In games they have played as 11.5-point favorites or more, the RedHawks have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Miami (OH)’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The RedHawks put up 79.1 points per game, just 0.7 more points than the 78.4 the Broncos give up.
- When Miami (OH) puts up more than 78.4 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Western Michigan is 10-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 11.5-point underdogs or more, the Broncos have a perfect ATS record of 6-0.
- Western Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Broncos score an average of 65.1 points per game, only 4.4 fewer points than the 69.5 the RedHawks give up to opponents.
- Western Michigan is 2-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it scores more than 69.5 points.
Miami (OH) vs. Western Michigan Over/Under Trends
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (145.5 points) six times this season.
- In Western Michigan’s 13 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 145.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.2 points per game, 1.3 points fewer than the point total of 145.5 for this game.
- The 147.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.4 more than the 145.5 over/under in this contest.
- The RedHawks have seen a 144.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.8 points separates this game’s over/under (145.5 points) and the average total points bet in Broncos’ games (141.7 points) this season.
Miami (OH) Team Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant: 17.1 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (34-for-97)
- Mekhi Lairy: 14.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (26-for-78)
- Dalonte Brown: 12.7 PTS, 7.4 REB, 44.6 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (28-for-73)
- Precious Ayah: 10.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.4 BLK, 72.5 FG%
- Isaiah Coleman-Lands: 7 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
Western Michigan Team Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr.: 18.9 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (46-for-130)
- Markeese Hastings: 9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 50 FG%
- Mack Smith: 9.2 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Titus Wright: 5.1 PTS, 53.4 FG%
- Mileek McMillan: 5.2 PTS, 42 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.