The Merrimack Warriors (9-8, 4-0 NEC) are favored (-4.5) to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (4-11, 0-4 NEC) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Hammel Court. The over/under is set at 129.5 for the matchup.
Merrimack vs. Saint Francis (PA) Predictions
Merrimack vs. Saint Francis (PA) Betting Odds
Merrimack vs. Saint Francis (PA) Last 10 Games
- Merrimack is 6-4 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Merrimack and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Warriors’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 123.9 points scored. That’s 5.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 6.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Saint Francis (PA) has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Saint Francis (PA) and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Red Flash games averaged 16.7 more points (146.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Red Flash have a 70.3 points-per-game average, 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Merrimack vs. Saint Francis (PA) Betting Trends
- Merrimack has put together a record of 12-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Warriors are 4-2 against the spread.
- Merrimack games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Warriors record 20.1 fewer points per game (55.7) than the Red Flash give up (75.8).
- Saint Francis (PA) has covered the spread eight times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Red Flash have a perfect ATS record of 6-0.
- This year, eight of Saint Francis (PA)’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Red Flash’s 71.5 points per game are 12.4 more points than the 59.1 the Warriors give up to opponents.
- Saint Francis (PA) is 6-4 against the spread and 4-8 overall when it scores more than 59.1 points.
Merrimack vs. Saint Francis (PA) Over/Under Trends
- Merrimack and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 129.5 points six times this season.
- This season, 12 games Saint Francis (PA) played finished with a combined score higher than 129.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 127.2 points per game, 2.3 points fewer than the point total of 129.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 134.9 points per game, 5.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Warriors games is 125.4 points, 4.1 fewer than the over/under of 129.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 16.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Red Flash’s games this season (145.8 points).
Merrimack Team Leaders
- Jordan Minor: 14.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 2.6 BLK, 49.4 FG%
- Mikey Watkins: 9.7 PTS, 2.1 STL, 41 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Ziggy Reid: 9.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 29.6 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (22-for-76)
- Malik Edmead: 8.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.7 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Jordan McKoy: 4.7 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 42 3PT% (21-for-50)
Saint Francis (PA) Team Leaders
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover: 13.7 PTS, 2 STL, 42.1 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Ronell Giles, Jr.: 11.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.9 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
- Josh Cohen: 11.1 PTS, 66.7 FG%
- Maxwell Land: 10 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
- Myles Thompson: 11 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 48.8 3PT% (21-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.