The Memphis Tigers (9-6, 3-2 AAC) hit the road in AAC play against the East Carolina Pirates (10-5, 1-2 AAC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Tigers are favored by 7.5 points in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 152.5.
Memphis vs. East Carolina Predictions
Memphis vs. East Carolina Betting Odds
Memphis vs. East Carolina Last 10 Games
- Memphis is 1-9-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 5-5 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Memphis games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 9.1 fewer points (143.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 2.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- East Carolina covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 East Carolina games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Pirates games averaged 137.8 total points, 14.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Pirates are scoring 71 points per game compared to their 73.7 season average.
Memphis vs. East Carolina Betting Trends
- Memphis has compiled a 3-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of only 2-7 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Memphis’ games have gone over the total nine times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 77.4 points per game the Tigers record are 6.9 more points than the Pirates allow (70.5).
- Memphis has a 4-6 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall when putting up more than 70.5 points.
- East Carolina is 12-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Pirates have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This year, 12 of East Carolina’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Pirates’ 73.7 points per game are only 3.1 more points than the 70.6 the Tigers give up.
- When it scores more than 70.6 points, East Carolina is 7-0 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
Memphis vs. East Carolina Over/Under Trends
- This season, Memphis and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 152.5 points six times.
- In East Carolina’s 16 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 152.5.
- The Tigers average 77.4 points per game against the Pirates’ 73.7, totaling 1.4 points under the game’s point total of 152.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 141.1 points per game, 11.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Tigers games is 8.8 points fewer than the over/under of 152.5 points in this contest.
- Pirates games have an over/under of 138.6 points this season, 13.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 9.6 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 62.5 FG%
- Landers Nolley II: 9.1 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- DeAndre Williams: 10.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 58.2 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Lester Quinones: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (17-for-55)
- Josh Minott: 5.9 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
East Carolina Team Leaders
- Tristen Newton: 17.7 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.5 STL, 47.8 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (24-for-71)
- Vance Jackson: 12.5 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (41-for-93)
- Brandon Suggs: 9.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.2 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Brandon Johnson: 6.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 51.3 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Tremont Robinson-White: 7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.