The Houston Baptist Huskies (4-9, 0-0 Southland) are heavy underdogs (+10.5) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the McNeese Cowboys (6-11, 0-0 Southland) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Burton Coliseum. The matchup has an over/under set at 142.5 points.
McNeese vs. Houston Baptist Predictions
McNeese vs. Houston Baptist Betting Odds
McNeese vs. Houston Baptist Last 10 Games
- McNeese has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 McNeese games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 4.0 more points (146.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Cowboys have scored 8.0 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Houston Baptist has covered the spread in each of its past 10 games while going 0-9 overall.
- Houston Baptist’s past 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Huskies games averaged 145.6 total points, 3.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 58.2 points per game compared to their 71.1 season average.
McNeese vs. Houston Baptist Betting Trends
- McNeese has put together a 10-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- McNeese’s games have gone over the total six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 76.9 points per game the Cowboys average are just 4.9 more points than the Huskies allow (72.0).
- Houston Baptist has covered the spread in each of its nine games with a set spread.
- The Huskies have an ATS record of 5-0 when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Houston Baptist games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of nine chances this season.
- The Huskies score just 2.3 fewer points per game (71.1) than the Cowboys allow (73.4).
McNeese vs. Houston Baptist Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of McNeese’s 13 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 142.5 points.
- This season, four of Houston Baptist’s games have ended with a score higher than 142.5 points.
- The Cowboys average 76.9 points per game against the Huskies’ 71.1, amounting to 5.5 points over the contest’s total of 142.5.
- The 145.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.9 more than the 142.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Cowboys have seen a 146.3 over/under in their games this season, 3.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Huskies’ games this season (145.6 points).
McNeese Team Leaders
- Myles Lewis: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.9 FG%
- Christian Shumate: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
- Brendan Medley-Bacon: 10.3 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 54.8 FG%
- Kellon Taylor: 10.1 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
- Zach Scott: 7.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
Houston Baptist Team Leaders
- Darius Lee: 12.8 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.4 STL, 57.7 FG%
- Brycen Long: 9.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.8 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Zion Tordoff: 7.3 PTS, 61.4 FG%
- Sam Hofman: 8.2 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (17-for-43)
- Deshon Proctor: 6.2 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.