The Arkansas Razorbacks (11-5, 1-3 SEC) visit the No. 12 LSU Tigers (15-1, 3-1 SEC) after losing three straight road games. The Tigers are favored by 7 points in the contest, which begins at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 146.
LSU vs. Arkansas Predictions
LSU vs. Arkansas Betting Odds
LSU vs. Arkansas Last 10 Games
- LSU is 9-1 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in those games.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 142.6 total points, 3.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Tigers have scored 3.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Arkansas covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Arkansas games have surpassed the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Razorbacks games averaged 147.9 total points, 1.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Razorbacks have an 81.4 points-per-game average, 0.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
LSU vs. Arkansas Betting Trends
- LSU has covered the spread 13 times over 16 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 7 points or more, the Tigers are 9-2 against the spread.
- This season, three of LSU’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Tigers score 76.1 points per game, six more points than the 70.1 the Razorbacks give up.
- When LSU totals more than 70.1 points, it is 9-0 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- Arkansas has gone 8-8-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, Arkansas’ games have hit the over 10 times.
- The Razorbacks score 24 more points per game (80.5) than the Tigers allow their opponents to score (56.5).
- Arkansas has put together a 7-9 ATS record and an 11-5 overall record in games it scores more than 56.5 points.
LSU vs. Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- This season, LSU games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 146-point total just twice.
- This season, 10 games Arkansas played finished with a combined score higher than 146 points.
- The Tigers average 76.1 points per game against the Razorbacks’ 80.5, totaling 10.6 points over the game’s point total of 146.
- These two teams surrender a combined 126.6 points per game, 19.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 143.9 points, 2.1 fewer than the over/under of 146 points for this contest.
- Razorbacks’ games have a total points bet of 146.6 points this season, 0.6 points more than the over/under for this contest.
LSU Team Leaders
- Darius Days: 14.7 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.5 STL, 44.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (38-for-107)
- Tari Eason: 14.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.3 BLK, 53 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Xavier Pinson: 10.9 PTS, 2.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Eric Gaines: 8.9 PTS, 2 STL, 36.5 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (7-for-36)
- Efton Reid: 8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 51.8 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.8 PTS, 2.7 STL, 42.2 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (35-for-114)
- Jaylin Williams: 7.4 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 53 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Davonte Davis: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Au’Diese Toney: 10.6 PTS, 61.7 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (5-for-9)
- Stanley Umude: 10.1 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.