The Arizona Cardinals visit the Los Angeles Rams in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs as 4-point underdogs on January 17, 2022 at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under for the game is set at 49.5.
Rams vs. Cardinals Predictions
Rams vs. Cardinals Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams and Cardinals: Last Three Games
- Los Angeles is 1-2-0 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Rams and their opponents have combined to hit the over in two of those games.
- The past three Rams games averaged 2.3 fewer points (47.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Arizona is 1-2-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in one of those games.
- The last three Cardinals games averaged 49.7 total points, 0.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
Rams and Cardinals: Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has registered an 8-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 4-5.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total nine times this season.
- The Rams have been the moneyline favorite 15 total times this season. They’ve finished 10-5 in those games.
- Los Angeles has an 8-2 record (winning 80% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -196 or shorter.
- The Rams have an implied moneyline win probability of 66.2% in this contest.
- Arizona has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-7-0).
- The Cardinals are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This year, Arizona’s games have hit the over eight times out of 17 chances.
- The Cardinals have been listed as the underdog six times this season, yet they have won all of those games.
- Arizona is undefeated in three games this season when they’re the underdog by +165 or more on the moneyline.
- Eight Los Angeles games this season have gone over Monday’s total of 49.5 points.
- There have been eight Arizona games that have ended with a combined score over 49.5 points this season.
- The Rams average 27.1 points per game against the Cardinals’ 26.2, amounting to 3.8 points over the game’s over/under of 49.5.
- The 42.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.1 fewer than the 49.5 total in this contest.
- On average, Rams games are equal to the over/under of 49.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (49.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinals’ games (48.6 points) this season.
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford is the seventh-best fantasy player overall this season and the sixth-best fantasy quarterback with 329.7 fantasy points (19.4 per game).
- Cooper Kupp’s 292.5 total fantasy points (an average of 17.2 per game), are enough to rank him 12th overall and first among receivers.
- Darrell Henderson is 83rd overall and 26th among running backs after scoring 134.4 fantasy points (averaging 7.9 per game) so far this season.
- Sony Michel’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 90th overall and 27th among running backs with 125.3 points (7.4 per game).
Cardinals Players to Watch
- So far this season, Kyler Murray is the No. 13 fantasy player overall and the No. 11 fantasy quarterback. He’s scored 283.4 points and is averaging 17.7 per game.
- James Conner’s 199.4 total fantasy points (an average of 12.5 per game), are good enough to place him sixth among running backs and 33rd overall.
- Christian Kirk averages 7.9 fantasy points per game on the way to 126.3 total fantasy points. That makes him the 88th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 28th-ranked receiver.
- A.J. Green’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 43rd among receivers and 120th overall with 100.5 points (6.3 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.