The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (9-7, 3-0 Big South) are underdogs (+2.5) in their attempt to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the Longwood Lancers (9-5, 1-0 Big South) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Willett Hall. The over/under in the matchup is 138.5.
Longwood vs. Gardner-Webb Predictions
Longwood vs. Gardner-Webb Betting Odds
Longwood vs. Gardner-Webb Last 10 Games
- Longwood has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Longwood games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Lancers games averaged 2.4 fewer points (136.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Lancers are scoring 5.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Gardner-Webb is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Gardner-Webb’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Runnin’ Bulldogs games averaged 1.7 more points (140.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have scored 0.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Longwood vs. Gardner-Webb Betting Trends
- Longwood has put together a record of 9-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lancers have an ATS record of 5-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Longwood games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Lancers score 14.8 more points per game (80.4) than the Runnin’ Bulldogs give up (65.6).
- When Longwood puts up more than 65.6 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Gardner-Webb is 9-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have an ATS record of 6-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Gardner-Webb have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs put up an average of 73.7 points per game, 9.4 more points than the 64.3 the Lancers give up.
- Gardner-Webb has put together a 5-3 ATS record and an 8-3 overall record in games it scores more than 64.3 points.
Longwood vs. Gardner-Webb Over/Under Trends
- Four Longwood games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- In Gardner-Webb’s 13 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 138.5.
- The Lancers average 80.4 points per game against the Runnin’ Bulldogs’ 73.7, amounting to 15.6 points over the matchup’s over/under of 138.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 129.9 points per game, 8.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Lancers have seen a 136.1 average over/under in their games this season, 2.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.5 points separates the average total points bet in Runnin’ Bulldogs’ games (141 points) and this game’s over/under (138.5 points).
Longwood Team Leaders
- Isaiah Wilkins: 12.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.4 FG%, 46 3PT% (23-for-50)
- Justin Hill: 12.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.8 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
- DeShaun Wade: 9.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
- Leslie Nkereuwem: 11.4 PTS, 62.5 FG%
- D’Avian Houston: 6.5 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (11-for-28)
Gardner-Webb Team Leaders
- D’Maurian Williams: 14.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (40-for-103)
- Kareem Reid: 10.7 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 61.7 FG%
- Lance Terry: 14.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48 FG%, 30 3PT% (24-for-80)
- Anthony Selden: 7.6 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 47.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Jordan Sears: 8.5 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (14-for-56)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.