The Lipscomb Bisons (8-10, 1-2 ASUN) host the Bellarmine Knights (8-8, 2-0 ASUN) after winning three home games in a row. The Bisons are favored by just 1.5 points in the contest, which tips at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The point total is set at 151.5 in the matchup.
Lipscomb vs. Bellarmine Predictions
Lipscomb vs. Bellarmine Betting Odds
Lipscomb vs. Bellarmine Last 10 Games
- Lipscomb is 3-7 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Lipscomb and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Bisons’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.8 points scored. That’s 6.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bisons have scored 6.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Bellarmine covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Bellarmine’s past 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Knights games averaged 8.7 fewer points (142.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Knights have scored 4.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Lipscomb vs. Bellarmine Betting Trends
- Lipscomb has gone 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Bisons have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- Lipscomb games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 76.6 points per game the Bisons put up are 9.6 more points than the Knights give up (67).
- Lipscomb is 5-3 against the spread and 7-4 overall when scoring more than 67 points.
- Bellarmine has covered the spread in a game 10 times this season (10-2-0).
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Knights are 7-1 against the spread.
- Bellarmine’s games have gone over the total four times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Knights score an average of 70.3 points per game, 10 fewer points than the 80.3 the Bisons allow to opponents.
Lipscomb vs. Bellarmine Over/Under Trends
- Lipscomb and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (151.5 points) 10 times this season.
- There has been just one game featuring Bellarmine this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 151.5.
- The Bisons average 76.6 points per game against the Knights’ 70.3, totaling 4.6 points under the game’s total of 151.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 147.3 points per game, 4.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bisons games is 145.1 points, 6.4 fewer than the over/under of 151.5 points for this contest.
- Knights games have an over/under of 143 points this season, 8.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Lipscomb Team Leaders
- Jacob Ognacevic: 16.8 PTS, 56.6 FG%, 53.1 3PT% (26-for-49)
- Ahsan Asadullah: 18.2 PTS, 8.6 REB, 55.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
- Will Pruitt: 7.5 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Parker Hazen: 8.1 PTS, 63.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- KJ Johnson: 8.1 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 16.5 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 51.1 FG%, 15.6 3PT% (5-for-32)
- CJ Fleming: 11.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
- Juston Betz: 6.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 57.3 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Curt Hopf: 9 PTS, 60.8 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Alec Pfriem: 7.5 PTS, 60.6 FG%, 50 3PT% (22-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.