The James Madison Dukes (10-3, 1-1 CAA) visit the William & Mary Tribe (3-12, 2-0 CAA) in a matchup of CAA teams at Kaplan Arena, tipping off at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Tribe are 10.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
JMU vs. William & Mary Predictions
JMU vs. William & Mary Betting Odds
JMU vs. William & Mary Last 10 Games
- JMU is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 JMU games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The Dukes’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 143.8 points scored. That’s 0.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Dukes have a points-per-game average 5.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- William & Mary has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 William & Mary games have gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Tribe games averaged 9.8 fewer points (133.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Tribe have a 59.1 points-per-game average, three points below their season-long scoring average.
JMU vs. William & Mary Betting Trends
- JMU has gone 9-2-0 against the spread this season.
- JMU’s games have gone over the total four times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Dukes average 5.8 more points per game (77.9) than the Tribe give up (72.1).
- JMU is 4-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- William & Mary is 12-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Tribe have a perfect 6-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- This season, six of William & Mary’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Tribe score an average of 62.1 points per game, just 3.3 fewer points than the 65.4 the Dukes allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.4 points, William & Mary is 1-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
JMU vs. William & Mary Over/Under Trends
- This season, JMU games have gone over this game’s 143.5-point total five times.
- This season, three of William & Mary’s games have ended with a score higher than 143.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 143.5 is 3.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Dukes (77.9 points per game) and the Tribe (62.1 points per game).
- The 137.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are six fewer than the 143.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Dukes have seen a 143.9 over/under in their games this season, 0.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (143.5 points) and the average total points bet in Tribe’s games (135.8 points) this season.
JMU Team Leaders
- Takal Molson: 11.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Vado Morse: 12.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.2 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (26-for-79)
- Justin Amadi: 8.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 61.8 FG%
- Charles Falden: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.3 FG%, 48.1 3PT% (25-for-52)
- Julien Wooden: 9.3 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 27 3PT% (10-for-37)
William & Mary Team Leaders
- Connor Kochera: 11.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (22-for-64)
- Ben Wight: 11 PTS, 61.4 FG%
- Julian Lewis: 6.2 PTS, 31.8 FG%, 24 3PT% (12-for-50)
- Tyler Rice: 7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 31.3 FG%, 25 3PT% (16-for-64)
- Yuri Covington: 6.6 PTS, 31.2 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.