The Hofstra Pride (9-7, 1-2 CAA) host the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (11-5, 2-1 CAA) after winning five straight home games. The Pride are favored by 5 points in the contest, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The point total in the matchup is 150.5.
Hofstra vs. Delaware Predictions
Hofstra vs. Delaware Betting Odds
Hofstra vs. Delaware Last 10 Games
- Hofstra is 5-5 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Hofstra’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Pride games averaged three fewer points (147.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Pride have scored 2.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Delaware is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Delaware games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.1 points scored. That’s 6.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Fightin’ Blue Hens have scored 4.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Hofstra vs. Delaware Betting Trends
- Hofstra has put together a 9-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Pride have an ATS record of 2-2.
- This season, Hofstra’s games have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances.
- The Pride put up 78.5 points per game, 8.7 more points than the 69.8 the Fightin’ Blue Hens allow.
- When Hofstra totals more than 69.8 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Delaware has registered a 9-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Delaware’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens put up an average of 74.8 points per game, only 2.3 more points than the 72.5 the Pride give up.
- Delaware is 5-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it scores more than 72.5 points.
Hofstra vs. Delaware Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Hofstra’s 12 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- Six of Delaware’s games ended with a combined score higher than 150.5 points this season.
- The Pride average 78.5 points per game against the Fightin’ Blue Hens’ 74.8, totaling 2.8 points over the game’s total of 150.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.3 points per game, 8.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Pride games is 146.4 points, 4.1 fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.8 points more than the average over/under in Fightin’ Blue Hens’ games this season (141.7 points).
Hofstra Team Leaders
- Aaron Estrada: 14.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.6 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (23-for-87)
- Darlinstone Dubar: 12.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 55.2 FG%, 39 3PT% (23-for-59)
- Zach Cooks: 16.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 42.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Jalen Ray: 14.8 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (48-for-113)
- Omar Silverio: 11.5 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (39-for-110)
Delaware Team Leaders
- Dylan Painter: 14.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 55.6 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Jameer Nelson Jr.: 14.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
- Kevin Anderson: 11.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.7 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (20-for-68)
- Ryan Allen: 14.4 PTS, 47 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (37-for-93)
- Andrew Carr: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 54.3 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (8-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.