The Harvard Crimson (8-5, 0-1 Ivy League) visit the Columbia Lions (4-10, 1-1 Ivy League) in a matchup of Ivy League teams at Lavietes Pavilion, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Lions are 10-point underdogs in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 145.5.
Harvard vs. Columbia Predictions
Harvard vs. Columbia Betting Odds
Harvard vs. Columbia Last 10 Games
- Harvard has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Harvard games has gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Crimson games averaged 141.5 total points, four fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Crimson have scored three fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Columbia covered the spread in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Columbia games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Lions games averaged 4.4 fewer points (141.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Lions’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 65.5, 2.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Harvard vs. Columbia Betting Trends
- Harvard is 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Crimson are winless against the spread when they have played as 10-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, six of Harvard’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Crimson average 75.8 points per game, just 0.5 fewer points than the 76.3 the Lions give up.
- Harvard is 4-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 76.3 points.
- Columbia has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-1-0).
- In games they have played as 10-point underdogs or more, the Lions have a perfect ATS record of 5-0.
- Columbia’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Lions score only 0.9 fewer points per game (68.3) than the Crimson give up (69.2).
- Columbia is 5-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 69.2 points.
Harvard vs. Columbia Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Harvard’s 10 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- There have been five Columbia games that have finished with a combined score higher than 145.5 points this season.
- The Crimson average 75.8 points per game against the Lions’ 68.3, totaling 1.4 points under the matchup’s total of 145.5.
- The 145.5 points these two squads have combined to allow on average this season is equal to the total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Crimson games is 141.5 points, four fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- Lions games have an over/under of 140.5 points this season, five points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Harvard Team Leaders
- Noah Kirkwood: 15.8 PTS, 2.4 STL, 46.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
- Chris Ledlum: 15.8 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Luka Sakota: 10.8 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (22-for-51)
- Idan Tretout: 9.3 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
- Kale Catchings: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.2 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
Columbia Team Leaders
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa: 12.1 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (21-for-67)
- Liam Murphy: 12.6 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (37-for-91)
- Patrick Harding: 5.1 PTS, 8.4 REB, 46 FG%
- Josh Odunowo: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 61.8 FG%
- Zavian McLean: 6 PTS, 33 FG%, 12 3PT% (3-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.