A pair of hot teams meet when the No. 2 Gonzaga Bulldogs (13-2, 2-0 WCC) visit the Santa Clara Broncos (11-5, 1-0 WCC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Broncos are 15.5-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their six-game win streak going against the Bulldogs, winners of six straight. The point total is 165.5 in the matchup.
Gonzaga vs. Santa Clara Predictions
Gonzaga vs. Santa Clara Betting Odds
Gonzaga vs. Santa Clara Last 10 Games
- Gonzaga has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Gonzaga’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 15.9 fewer points (149.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 1.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Santa Clara covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Santa Clara’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Broncos’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.9 points scored. That’s 24.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Broncos have scored 3.0 fewer points per contest compared to their 76.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Gonzaga vs. Santa Clara Betting Trends
- Gonzaga has put together an 8-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 15.5-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 4-5.
- This season, Gonzaga’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Bulldogs record 21.3 more points per game (89.3) than the Broncos give up (68.0).
- Gonzaga has a 7-5 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall when putting up more than 68.0 points.
- Santa Clara has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-8-1).
- Santa Clara games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- The Broncos average 11.6 more points per game (76.9) than the Bulldogs give up to opponents (65.3).
- Santa Clara is 7-3-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall when it scores more than 65.3 points.
Gonzaga vs. Santa Clara Over/Under Trends
- This season, Gonzaga and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 165.5 points three times.
- There has been just one game featuring Santa Clara this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 165.5.
- The Bulldogs average 89.3 points per game against the Broncos’ 76.9, amounting to 0.7 points over the matchup’s point total of 165.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.3 points per game, 32.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 151.7 average over/under in their games this season, 13.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Broncos games have an over/under of 141.8 points this season, 23.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Gonzaga Team Leaders
- Chet Holmgren: 13.3 PTS, 8.3 REB, 3.2 BLK, 61.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Drew Timme: 17.7 PTS, 64.1 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Julian Strawther: 13.5 PTS, 51 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (30-for-78)
- Andrew Nembhard: 9.1 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.7 STL, 43.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
- Anton Watson: 7.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 56.9 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
Santa Clara Team Leaders
- Keshawn Justice: 15 PTS, 7.9 REB, 45.2 FG%, 44 3PT% (44-for-100)
- Jalen Williams: 19 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Parker Braun: 9.1 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 58.9 FG%, 35 3PT% (7-for-20)
- PJ Pipes: 10.5 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Josip Vrankic: 12 PTS, 1.4 STL, 56.8 FG%, 50 3PT% (4-for-8)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.