The Florida Gators (9-6, 0-3 SEC) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (10-5, 1-2 SEC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Colonial Life Arena as 4-point favorites. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 142.5.
Florida vs. South Carolina Predictions
Florida vs. South Carolina Betting Odds
Florida vs. South Carolina Last 10 Games
- Florida has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Florida and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Gators games averaged 137.4 total points, 5.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Gators have scored 1.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- South Carolina is 6-4 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- South Carolina’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Gamecocks games averaged 142.3 total points, 0.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Gamecocks have a 69.8 points-per-game average, 2.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Florida vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Florida has covered the spread seven times over 15 games with a set spread.
- The Gators have an ATS record of 5-4 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Florida’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Gators put up 5.3 more points per game (72.6) than the Gamecocks allow (67.3).
- When Florida puts up more than 67.3 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- South Carolina has put together a record of 10-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Gamecocks have an ATS record of 5-0.
- South Carolina’s games have gone over the total four times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Gamecocks’ 72.5 points per game are 9.1 more points than the 63.4 the Gators give up.
- South Carolina is 6-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it scores more than 63.4 points.
Florida vs. South Carolina Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 142.5 points three times this season.
- Four of South Carolina’s games ended with a combined score over 142.5 points this season.
- The Gators average 72.6 points per game against the Gamecocks’ 72.5, amounting to 2.6 points over the game’s total of 142.5.
- This matchup’s total is 11.8 fewer points than the 130.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Gators games is 137.5 points, five fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- Gamecocks’ games have a total points bet of 143.4 points this season, 0.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 15.8 PTS, 9.2 REB, 2.4 BLK, 53.5 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.4 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
- Anthony Duruji: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 57 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
- Tyree Appleby: 9.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.2 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
- Myreon Jones: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 34.8 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (27-for-91)
South Carolina Team Leaders
- Erik Stevenson: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.8 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (26-for-92)
- Wildens Leveque: 9 PTS, 68.5 FG%
- James Reese: 9.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.8 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (27-for-69)
- Devin Carter: 8.3 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
- Jermaine Couisnard: 7.8 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.