The Florida Gators (9-6, 0-3 SEC) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (10-5, 1-2 SEC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Colonial Life Arena as 4-point favorites. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 142.5.
Florida vs. South Carolina Predictions
Florida vs. South Carolina Betting Odds
Florida vs. South Carolina Last 10 Games
- Florida has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Florida and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Gators games averaged 137.4 total points, 5.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Gators have scored 1.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- South Carolina is 6-4 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- South Carolina’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Gamecocks games averaged 142.3 total points, 0.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Gamecocks have a 69.8 points-per-game average, 2.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Florida vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Florida has covered the spread seven times over 15 games with a set spread.
- The Gators have an ATS record of 5-4 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Florida’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Gators put up 5.3 more points per game (72.6) than the Gamecocks allow (67.3).
- When Florida puts up more than 67.3 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- South Carolina has put together a record of 10-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Gamecocks have an ATS record of 5-0.
- South Carolina’s games have gone over the total four times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Gamecocks’ 72.5 points per game are 9.1 more points than the 63.4 the Gators give up.
- South Carolina is 6-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it scores more than 63.4 points.
Florida vs. South Carolina Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 142.5 points three times this season.
- Four of South Carolina’s games ended with a combined score over 142.5 points this season.
- The Gators average 72.6 points per game against the Gamecocks’ 72.5, amounting to 2.6 points over the game’s total of 142.5.
- This matchup’s total is 11.8 fewer points than the 130.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Gators games is 137.5 points, five fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- Gamecocks’ games have a total points bet of 143.4 points this season, 0.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 15.8 PTS, 9.2 REB, 2.4 BLK, 53.5 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.4 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
- Anthony Duruji: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 57 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
- Tyree Appleby: 9.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.2 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
- Myreon Jones: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 34.8 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (27-for-91)
South Carolina Team Leaders
- Erik Stevenson: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.8 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (26-for-92)
- Wildens Leveque: 9 PTS, 68.5 FG%
- James Reese: 9.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.8 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (27-for-69)
- Devin Carter: 8.3 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
- Jermaine Couisnard: 7.8 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.