The Eastern Michigan Eagles (7-7, 2-1 MAC) visit the Northern Illinois Huskies (4-8, 1-1 MAC) in a matchup of MAC teams at Convocation Center (MI), beginning at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Eagles are 2-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is 139.5.
Eastern Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Predictions
Eastern Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Betting Odds
|Eastern Michigan||-2||139.5 points|
Eastern Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Eastern Michigan has covered the spread 12 times in 13 games with a set spread.
- The Eagles have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Eastern Michigan’s games have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances.
- The Eagles record 6.0 more points per game (74.9) than the Huskies give up (68.9).
- Eastern Michigan is 6-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall when scoring more than 68.9 points.
- Northern Illinois has covered the spread in each of its 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Huskies have a perfect ATS record of 10-0.
- This year, Northern Illinois’ games have hit the over four times out of 13 chances.
- The Huskies put up 18.5 fewer points per game (57.9) than the Eagles allow (76.4).
Eastern Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- Eastern Michigan and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 139.5 points 10 times this season.
- There have been just two games featuring Northern Illinois this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 139.5.
- The over/under for the game of 139.5 is 6.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (74.9 points per game) and the Huskies (57.9 points per game).
- This game’s total is 5.8 fewer points than the 145.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Eagles games is 142.9 points, 3.4 more than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- Huskies games have an over/under of 133.1 points this season, 6.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Eastern Michigan Team Leaders
- James Scott: 13.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.7 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Noah Farrakhan: 16.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.8 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (21-for-51)
- Bryce McBride: 12.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
- Darion Spottsville: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 53.3 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Colin Golson Jr.: 9.2 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
Northern Illinois Team Leaders
- Trendon Hankerson: 10.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 33.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Keshawn Williams: 12.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.3 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Kaleb Thornton: 7.3 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (12-for-26)
- Anthony Crump: 5.7 PTS, 41 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Chinedu Kingsley Okanu: 5.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 43.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.