The Dayton Flyers (10-6, 2-1 A-10) hit the road in A-10 play against the Duquesne Dukes (6-8, 1-1 A-10) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 12:30 PM ET. The Flyers are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 135.
Dayton vs. Duquesne Predictions
Dayton vs. Duquesne Betting Odds
Dayton vs. Duquesne Last 10 Games
- Dayton has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Dayton games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Flyers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.3 points scored. That’s 1.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Flyers are scoring 0.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Duquesne covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Duquesne and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Dukes games averaged 138.1 total points, 3.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Dukes have a 73.9 points-per-game average, 3.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
Dayton vs. Duquesne Betting Trends
- Dayton has covered the spread eight times in 16 games with a set spread.
- The Flyers are 3-6 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Dayton’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Flyers score 69.9 points per game, only 1.5 fewer points than the 71.4 the Dukes allow.
- Dayton is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 71.4 points.
- Duquesne has compiled a 6-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Dukes have an ATS record of 3-1-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Duquesne have hit the over 10 times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Dukes’ 70.6 points per game are 7.4 more points than the 63.2 the Flyers give up to opponents.
- Duquesne has put together a 5-5 ATS record and a 6-5 overall record in games it scores more than 63.2 points.
Dayton vs. Duquesne Over/Under Trends
- Dayton and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 135 points eight times this season.
- There have been 10 Duquesne games that have finished with a combined score over 135 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 135 is 5.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Flyers (69.9 points per game) and the Dukes (70.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.6 points per game, 0.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Flyers games is 1.2 points fewer than the over/under of 135 points in this matchup.
- Dukes’ games have a total points bet of 138 points this season, three points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 10.4 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 63.2 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 10.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 48.2 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (9-for-23)
- Toumani Camara: 10.3 PTS, 52.1 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
- Elijah Weaver: 8.8 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
- R.J. Blakney: 6.5 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
Duquesne Team Leaders
- Tre Williams: 10.5 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 44.9 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (4-for-30)
- Leon Ayers III: 12.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.5 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (19-for-70)
- Kevin Easley Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Amir “Primo” Spears: 12.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 38 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Jackie Johnson III: 9.9 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (21-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.