The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (9-7, 1-3 Sun Belt) are at home in Sun Belt play against the Appalachian State Mountaineers (9-9, 3-2 Sun Belt) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Chanticleers are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 130.5.
Coastal Carolina vs. Appalachian State Predictions
Coastal Carolina vs. Appalachian State Betting Odds
|Coastal Carolina||-6.5||130.5 points|
Coastal Carolina vs. Appalachian State Last 10 Games
- Coastal Carolina covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Coastal Carolina’s past 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Chanticleers games averaged 139.1 total points, 8.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Chanticleers have a points-per-game average 1.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Appalachian State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Appalachian State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Mountaineers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.5 points scored. That’s three more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Mountaineers are scoring 63.2 points per game compared to their 66.8 season average.
Coastal Carolina vs. Appalachian State Betting Trends
- Coastal Carolina is 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Chanticleers are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, Coastal Carolina’s games have hit the over three times out of 12 chances.
- The Chanticleers put up 76 points per game, 13.1 more points than the 62.9 the Mountaineers allow.
- Coastal Carolina is 4-3 against the spread and 8-4 overall when scoring more than 62.9 points.
- Appalachian State is 9-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Mountaineers have an ATS record of 4-0 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Appalachian State’s games have hit the over seven times out of 16 chances.
- The Mountaineers score an average of 66.8 points per game, just 2.4 more points than the 64.4 the Chanticleers give up.
- Appalachian State is 3-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it scores more than 64.4 points.
Coastal Carolina vs. Appalachian State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Coastal Carolina games have gone over this game’s 130.5-point total seven times.
- This season, seven of Appalachian State’s games have ended with a score higher than 130.5 points.
- The Chanticleers average 76 points per game against the Mountaineers’ 66.8, amounting to 12.3 points over the game’s point total of 130.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 3.2 fewer points than the 127.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Chanticleers have seen a 139.6 over/under in their games this season, 9.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.3 points separates the average total points bet in Mountaineers’ games (132.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (130.5 points).
Coastal Carolina Team Leaders
- Essam Mostafa: 16.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 BLK, 53.6 FG%
- Rudi Williams: 12.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.3 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
- Ebrima Dibba: 7.1 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.5 STL, 45.5 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Vince Cole: 14.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.1 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (38-for-102)
- Garrick Green: 7.4 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
Appalachian State Team Leaders
- Adrian Delph: 16 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (51-for-127)
- Donovan Gregory: 9.4 PTS, 54.3 FG%
- Michael Almonacy: 9.6 PTS, 33.2 FG%, 28.7 3PT% (29-for-101)
- James Lewis: 6.1 PTS, 53.6 FG%
- Justin Forrest: 8.6 PTS, 27.5 FG%, 19.7 3PT% (15-for-76)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.