The Cleveland State Vikings (10-4, 6-1 Horizon) are at home in Horizon play against the Detroit Mercy Titans (5-8, 3-1 Horizon) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET. The Vikings are 5.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under is set at 144.5 for the matchup.
Cleveland State vs. Detroit Mercy Predictions
Cleveland State vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Odds
|Cleveland State||-5.5||144.5 points|
Cleveland State vs. Detroit Mercy Last 10 Games
- Cleveland State covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland State’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Vikings games averaged 3.4 fewer points (141.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Vikings’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Detroit Mercy is 5-5 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Detroit Mercy games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Titans games averaged 140.9 total points, 3.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Titans have scored 1.5 more points per contest compared to their 68.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Cleveland State vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Trends
- Cleveland State has covered the spread seven times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Vikings have an ATS record of 1-4.
- Cleveland State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 75.6 points per game the Vikings put up are 5.5 more points than the Titans allow (70.1).
- Cleveland State is 5-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall when scoring more than 70.1 points.
- Detroit Mercy has compiled a 13-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans have a perfect 6-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Detroit Mercy’s games have hit the over six times out of 14 chances.
- The Titans score just 0.8 fewer points per game (68.7) than the Vikings allow their opponents to score (69.5).
- Detroit Mercy has put together a 4-1 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.5 points.
Cleveland State vs. Detroit Mercy Over/Under Trends
- This season, Cleveland State games have hit the over on this matchup’s 144.5-point total six times.
- There have been five Detroit Mercy games that have finished with a combined score over 144.5 points this season.
- The Vikings average 75.6 points per game against the Titans’ 68.7, amounting to 0.2 points under the game’s point total of 144.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 139.6 points per game, 4.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Vikings games is 2.9 points fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points in this matchup.
- Titans games have an over/under of 142 points this season, 2.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Cleveland State Team Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge: 15.6 PTS, 2.3 STL, 47.4 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
- Torrey Patton: 13.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.7 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (8-for-33)
- Deante Johnson: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 64.4 FG%
- Tre Gomillion: 9.3 PTS, 50 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Broc Finstuen: 7.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
Detroit Mercy Team Leaders
- Antoine Davis: 23.1 PTS, 5.3 AST, 39.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (60-for-147)
- Madut Akec: 15.3 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 49 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Matt Johnson: 7.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (15-for-37)
- Willy Isiani: 5.3 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (14-for-35)
- Kevin McAdoo: 6.6 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.