The Campbell Fighting Camels (8-6, 1-2 Big South) are at home in Big South action against the Radford Highlanders (5-10, 1-2 Big South) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Fighting Camels are favored by 7.5 points in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 124.5.
Campbell vs. Radford Predictions
Campbell vs. Radford Betting Odds
Campbell vs. Radford Last 10 Games
- Campbell has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Campbell’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Fighting Camels games averaged 130.4 total points, 5.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Fighting Camels are scoring 2.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Radford has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Radford’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Highlanders’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.2 points scored. That’s 8.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Highlanders have scored 0.5 more points per contest compared to their 64.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Campbell vs. Radford Betting Trends
- Campbell has put together a record of 5-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Camels are winless against the spread when they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more (0-2).
- Games involving Campbell have hit the over five times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Fighting Camels record 66.9 points per game, just 3.6 fewer points than the 70.5 the Highlanders allow.
- Campbell has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- Radford has covered the spread in a matchup 12 times this year (12-2-0).
- The Highlanders are 7-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Radford games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Highlanders’ 64.5 points per game are only 4.4 more points than the 60.1 the Fighting Camels give up to opponents.
- Radford is 3-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it scores more than 60.1 points.
Campbell vs. Radford Over/Under Trends
- Six Campbell games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 124.5 points.
- In Radford’s 14 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 124.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 131.4 points per game, 6.9 points more than the over/under of 124.5 for this contest.
- The 130.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.1 more than the 124.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Fighting Camels have seen a 131.5 over/under in their games this season, seven more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Highlanders’ games have a total points bet of 133.3 points this season, 8.8 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Campbell Team Leaders
- Jesus Carralero: 11.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 46.1 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 12.7 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
- Ricky Clemons: 10.4 PTS, 64.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Messiah Thompson: 8.6 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
- Jordan Whitfield: 10.7 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
Radford Team Leaders
- Rashun Williams: 9 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (26-for-74)
- Josiah Jeffers: 7.8 PTS, 2.3 STL, 38.3 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Bryan Hart: 9.8 PTS, 38 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
- Dravon Mangum: 6.7 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (22-for-58)
- Shaquan Jules: 6.9 PTS, 66.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.