The Bryant Bulldogs (7-8, 3-1 NEC) host the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (5-11, 1-3 NEC) in a matchup of NEC teams at Chace Athletic Center, beginning at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Mountaineers are 7.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 141.5.
Bryant vs. Mount St. Mary’s Predictions
Bryant vs. Mount St. Mary’s Betting Odds
Bryant vs. Mount St. Mary’s Last 10 Games
- Bryant has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Bryant games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 3.3 more points (144.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 1.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Mount St. Mary’s is 3-7 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Mount St. Mary’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Mountaineers games averaged 10.7 fewer points (130.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Mountaineers have a 64.3 points-per-game average, 6.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
Bryant vs. Mount St. Mary’s Betting Trends
- Bryant is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Bryant games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 69.3 points per game the Bulldogs record are six more points than the Mountaineers give up (63.3).
- Bryant has a 3-6 record against the spread and a 6-5 record overall when putting up more than 63.3 points.
- Mount St. Mary’s has covered the spread in a game 11 times this season (11-2-0).
- The Mountaineers are 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This season, eight of Mount St. Mary’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Mountaineers put up 13.2 fewer points per game (57.9) than the Bulldogs give up (71.1).
- When it scores more than 71.1 points, Mount St. Mary’s is 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
Bryant vs. Mount St. Mary’s Over/Under Trends
- Bryant and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (141.5 points) eight times this season.
- In Mount St. Mary’s 13 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 141.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 127.2 points per game, 14.3 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 for this matchup.
- The 134.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.1 fewer than the 141.5 total in this contest.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 145.7 average over/under in their games this season, 4.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 9.9 points more than the average over/under in Mountaineers’ games this season (131.6 points).
Bryant Team Leaders
- Charles Pride: 15 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.4 STL, 42.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (23-for-76)
- Peter Kiss: 20.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (18-for-72)
- Hall Elisias: 9.5 PTS, 3.5 BLK, 51.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Adham Eleeda: 9.3 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (38-for-104)
- Greg Calixte: 5.8 PTS, 72.3 FG%
Mount St. Mary’s Team Leaders
- Nana Opoku: 10.8 PTS, 2 BLK, 58.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Jalen Benjamin: 13.2 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Mezie Offurum: 10.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.5 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Malik Jefferson: 6.6 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 47.1 FG%
- Deandre Thomas: 7.5 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (17-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.