The New Mexico Lobos (7-9, 0-3 MWC) are 9-point underdogs as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Boise State Broncos (11-4, 2-0 MWC) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Dreamstyle Arena. The game airs at 5:30 PM ET. The point total is 145.5 in the matchup.
Boise State vs. New Mexico Predictions
Boise State vs. New Mexico Betting Odds
|Boise State||-9||145.5 points|
Boise State vs. New Mexico Last 10 Games
- Boise State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Boise State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Broncos games averaged 133.1 total points, 12.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Broncos’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 0.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- New Mexico has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- New Mexico and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Lobos games averaged 149.7 total points, 4.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Lobos have scored 3.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 77.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Boise State vs. New Mexico Betting Trends
- Boise State has put together a record of 6-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Broncos are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- Boise State’s games have gone over the total four times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Broncos put up 8.3 fewer points per game (70.1) than the Lobos give up (78.4).
- Boise State is 2-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 78.4 points.
- New Mexico has covered the spread 11 times over 15 games with a set spread.
- The Lobos have an ATS record of 4-0 when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- New Mexico’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Lobos score an average of 77.9 points per game, 18.9 more points than the 59.0 the Broncos allow.
- When it scores more than 59.0 points, New Mexico is 9-3-1 against the spread and 7-7 overall.
Boise State vs. New Mexico Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boise State games have gone over this game’s 145.5-point over/under three times.
- A total of 12 of New Mexico’s games ended with a combined score over 145.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148 points per game, 2.5 points more than the point total of 145.5 for this contest.
- This game’s point total is 8.1 fewer points than the 137.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Broncos have seen a 133.9 average over/under in their games this season, 11.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 3.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Lobos’ games this season (149.1 points).
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 13.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.4 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 13.1 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (29-for-72)
- Mladen Armus: 7.1 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 48.3 FG%
- Emmanuel Akot: 11.9 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (30-for-74)
- Tyson Degenhart: 8.5 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 41 3PT% (16-for-39)
New Mexico Team Leaders
- Jaelen House: 14.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 37.1 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (23-for-81)
- Jamal Mashburn, Jr.: 18.5 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (29-for-87)
- Javonte Johnson: 9 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 50 3PT% (28-for-56)
- Jay Allen-Tovar: 6 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 39.3 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (7-for-39)
- Gethro Muscadin: 8.6 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 48.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.