The Oklahoma State Cowboys (8-7, 1-3 Big 12) are heavy underdogs (+13.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game road slide when they take on the No. 1 Baylor Bears (15-1, 3-1 Big 12) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Ferrell Center. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
Baylor vs. Oklahoma State Predictions
Baylor vs. Oklahoma State Betting Odds
Baylor vs. Oklahoma State Last 10 Games
- Baylor has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Baylor games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 138.1 total points, 4.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 0.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- Oklahoma State covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma State’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 5.4 fewer points (137.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Cowboys’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 69.9, 1.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Baylor vs. Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- Baylor has registered a 9-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 13.5 points or more, the Bears are 5-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Baylor have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The 81.5 points per game the Bears put up are 14.6 more points than the Cowboys allow (66.9).
- Baylor has an 8-5-1 record against the spread and a 14-0 record overall when putting up more than 66.9 points.
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-7-0).
- Games involving Oklahoma State have hit the over seven times this year.
- The Cowboys put up an average of 71.2 points per game, 11.4 more points than the 59.8 the Bears give up.
- When it scores more than 59.8 points, Oklahoma State is 5-7 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
Baylor vs. Oklahoma State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Baylor and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 142.5 points eight times.
- This season, four of Oklahoma State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points.
- The Bears average 81.5 points per game against the Cowboys’ 71.2, amounting to 10.2 points over the game’s over/under of 142.5.
- The 126.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 15.8 fewer than the 142.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bears games is 3.7 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this matchup.
- Cowboys games have an over/under of 138.4 points this season, 4.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Baylor Team Leaders
- James Akinjo: 14.6 PTS, 6.1 AST, 2.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Adam Flagler: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.7 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (34-for-86)
- Kendall Brown: 11 PTS, 1.1 STL, 67.9 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Jeremy Sochan: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.4 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua: 8.1 PTS, 7.7 REB, 65.1 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
Oklahoma State Team Leaders
- Isaac Likekele: 7.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.9 FG%
- Avery Anderson III: 10.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 39 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Bryce Williams: 9.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37.2 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (16-for-57)
- Moussa Cisse: 6.4 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 50 FG%
- Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe: 5.8 PTS, 54.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.