The Alabama State Hornets (4-13, 2-2 SWAC) host the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (4-10, 3-1 SWAC) in a matchup of SWAC teams at Dunn-Oliver Acadome, beginning at 5:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The Hornets are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5.
Alabama State vs. Alabama A&M Predictions
Alabama State vs. Alabama A&M Betting Odds
|Alabama State||-3.5||130.5 points|
Alabama State vs. Alabama A&M Last 10 Games
- Alabama State is 2-8 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Alabama State games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 9.9 more points (140.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Hornets have scored 4.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Alabama A&M has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Alabama A&M and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.9 points scored. That’s 1.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 0.1 more points per contest compared to their 59.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Alabama State vs. Alabama A&M Betting Trends
- Alabama State is 14-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Alabama State’s games have hit the over seven times out of 16 chances.
- The 67.8 points per game the Hornets score are the same as the Bulldogs give up.
- When Alabama State puts up more than 69.0 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- Alabama A&M is 11-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs are a perfect 9-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Alabama A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this year.
- The Bulldogs score an average of 59.2 points per game, 17.6 fewer points than the 76.8 the Hornets give up to opponents.
Alabama State vs. Alabama A&M Over/Under Trends
- Alabama State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (130.5 points) 11 times this season.
- There have been five Alabama A&M games that have finished with a combined score over 130.5 points this season.
- The Hornets average 67.8 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 59.2, amounting to 3.5 points under the matchup’s point total of 130.5.
- The 145.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 15.3 more than the 130.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Hornets have seen a 142 over/under in their games this season, 11.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.8 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (132.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (130.5 points).
Alabama State Team Leaders
- Gerald Liddell: 11.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 45.2 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (11-for-28)
- Kenny Strawbridge: 10.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.2 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- Jordan O’Neal: 8.2 PTS, 53 FG%
- Isaiah Range: 8.8 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
- DJ Jackson: 5.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 33.9 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
Alabama A&M Team Leaders
- Jalen Johnson: 14.7 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%
- Garrett Hicks: 14.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 36.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (30-for-85)
- EJ Williams: 6.8 PTS, 50.7 FG%
- Dailin Smith: 7.4 PTS, 28.4 FG%, 18.9 3PT% (7-for-37)
- Cameron Tucker: 5.9 PTS, 37 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.