The UNLV Rebels (9-6, 1-1 MWC) host the Fresno State Bulldogs (11-4, 1-1 MWC) in a matchup of MWC teams at Thomas & Mack Center, tipping off at 11:00 PM ET on Friday, January 14, 2022. The Rebels are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 127 points.
UNLV vs. Fresno State Predictions
UNLV vs. Fresno State Betting Odds
UNLV vs. Fresno State Last 10 Games
- UNLV has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- UNLV and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Rebels games averaged 9.7 more points (136.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Rebels have a points-per-game average 1.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Fresno State is 7-3 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Fresno State games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 125.8 points scored. That’s 1.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a 64.3 points-per-game average, 2.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
UNLV vs. Fresno State Betting Trends
- UNLV has gone 10-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Rebels have an ATS record of 4-4.
- UNLV games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Rebels average 15.4 more points per game (71.3) than the Bulldogs allow (55.9).
- When UNLV puts up more than 55.9 points, it is 5-6 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
- Fresno State is 11-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Fresno State have hit the over six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs put up an average of 66.6 points per game, only 1.0 more point than the 65.6 the Rebels allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.6 points, Fresno State is 5-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
UNLV vs. Fresno State Over/Under Trends
- UNLV and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (127 points) nine times this season.
- This season, six of Fresno State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 127 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 127 is 10.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rebels (71.3 points per game) and the Bulldogs (66.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 121.5 points per game, 5.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rebels have seen a 136.3 average over/under in their games this season, 9.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (129.9 points).
UNLV Team Leaders
- Bryce Hamilton: 18.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (29-for-93)
- Royce Hamm Jr.: 8.9 PTS, 10.5 REB, 44.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Donovan Williams: 13.9 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (21-for-47)
- Jordan McCabe: 6.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.8 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
- Michael Nuga: 6.6 PTS, 36 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
Fresno State Team Leaders
- Orlando Robinson: 19.5 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.5 BLK, 51.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Anthony Holland: 8.4 PTS, 54.4 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (19-for-41)
- Isaiah Hill: 8.3 PTS, 32.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Jordan Campbell: 7.8 PTS, 45 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
- Leo Colimerio: 4.7 PTS, 55.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.