The Philadelphia Eagles visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs as 8.5-point underdogs on January 16, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The point total is 46.
Buccaneers vs. Eagles Predictions
Buccaneers vs. Eagles Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers and Eagles: Last Three Games
- Tampa Bay is 2-1-0 against the spread in its last three games, and has a 3-0 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to hit the over in two of those games.
- The Buccaneers’ last three outings have ended with an average of 44.7 points scored. That’s 1.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Philadelphia is 1-2-0 against the spread over its past three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Eagles and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The past three Eagles games averaged 2.0 fewer points (44.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
Buccaneers and Eagles: Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay has covered the spread nine times over 17 games with a set spread.
- The Buccaneers have an ATS record of 7-4 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Tampa Bay have hit the over nine times this season.
- The Buccaneers have won 13 of the 17 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (76.5%).
- Tampa Bay has gone 9-2 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -397 or shorter (81.8%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Buccaneers have an implied win probability of 79.9%.
- Philadelphia has covered the spread nine times in 18 games with a set spread.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Eagles have won three of the 10 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Philadelphia has played as an underdog of +308 or more once this season and lost that game.
- A total of 12 Tampa Bay games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 46 points.
- There have been 10 Philadelphia games that have ended with a combined score higher than 46 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 56.2 points per game, 10.2 points more than the total of 46 for this contest.
- The 43.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.6 fewer than the 46 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Buccaneers games is 49.4 points, 3.4 more than the over/under of 46 points for this contest.
- Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 46.8 points this season, 0.8 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady is the No. 3 fantasy player overall and the No. 3 fantasy quarterback with 374.7 points (averaging 22.0 per game).
- Mike Evans has racked up 188.5 fantasy points this year (11.1 per game), good enough to place him 40th overall and sixth among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Rob Gronkowski’s 116.2 total fantasy points make him the No. 101 fantasy player and No. 5 tight end. He averages 6.8 fantasy points per game.
- Ronald Jones II’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 182nd overall and 58th among running backs with 69.2 points (4.1 per game).
Eagles Players to Watch
- So far this season, Jalen Hurts is 10th overall among all players and ninth among all quarterbacks with 312.2 fantasy points (18.4 per game).
- Devonta Smith has put up total 119.6 fantasy points this year (7.0 per game), which make him the 30th-ranked receiver and the 94th-ranked player overall.
- Dallas Goedert’s 107.0 total fantasy points make him the No. 112 fantasy player and No. 9 tight end. He averages 6.3 fantasy points per game.
- Miles Sanders’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 42nd among running backs and 131st overall with 93.2 points (5.5 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.