The VCU Rams (10-4, 3-0 A-10) are 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a seven-game win streak when they visit the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (9-3, 1-0 A-10) on Friday, January 14, 2022 at Reilly Center. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 130.5.
Saint Bonaventure vs. VCU Predictions
Saint Bonaventure vs. VCU Betting Odds
|Saint Bonaventure||-2.5||130.5 points|
Saint Bonaventure vs. VCU Betting Trends
- Saint Bonaventure has covered the spread in a matchup four times this season (4-7-0).
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Bonnies are 3-7 against the spread.
- Games involving Saint Bonaventure have hit the over six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Bonnies put up 15.2 more points per game (72.3) than the Rams allow (57.1).
- Saint Bonaventure is 2-7 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 57.1 points.
- VCU is 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rams are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- VCU’s games have gone over the total six times this year.
- The Rams put up an average of 63.4 points per game, 5.8 fewer points than the 69.2 the Bonnies give up to opponents.
- VCU has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games it scores more than 69.2 points.
Saint Bonaventure vs. VCU Over/Under Trends
- This season, Saint Bonaventure games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 130.5-point total seven times.
- In VCU’s 14 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s total of 130.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.7 points per game, 5.2 points more than the total of 130.5 for this matchup.
- The 126.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.2 fewer than the 130.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Bonnies have seen a 134.9 over/under in their games this season, 4.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (130.5 points) and the average total points bet in Rams’ games (126.9 points) this season.
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Jaren Holmes: 15.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Osun Osunniyi: 10.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 3.1 BLK, 61.5 FG%
- Dominick Welch: 11.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.4 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (33-for-93)
- Jalen Adaway: 12.4 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (11-for-27)
- Kyle Lofton: 13 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 11.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.3 BLK, 38 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (26-for-80)
- Jayden Nunn: 9.8 PTS, 2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- KeShawn Curry: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.6 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Hason Ward: 5.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.6 BLK, 47.1 FG%
- Levi Stockard III: 7.3 PTS, 51.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.